Chapter 5

Side Effects.

(SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES !!)

Chapter 5:

I shook my head in disbelief. How could he watch that and not even remember me. My phone buzzed interrupting my thoughts. I immediantly answered.

"Heey Tia!" I smiled.

"Hey girly. Heard you went g o carting with Alex today. How was it?" She asked.

"Good! Hes so sweet" i laughed.

"See! Well Alex and I just found out Austins coming to town tomorrow! Free concert! Wanna join us?" She asked.

"Uh.. sure i guess.. i need to get out more so sure" I nodded.

"Great. ill call you tomorrow. Be ready by 11!" We hung up and i put my phone to the side. I changed out of my clothes and put a pair of shorts and a tshirt and i laid back on my bed. Drifting to a heavy sleep..

~MORNING~

My alarm on my phone went off and i jumped a little turning it off slightly annoyed. I rubbed my eyes and got out off bed. I sat at the edge looking at the pills once again.

Should i take some again?

I dumped about 5 on my hand and swallowed them feeling the tiny pills go down very slowly.

They wont hurt me.

I got up picking out a dark red casual dress with some black flats and i decided to curl my hair. I went up to the bathroom turning my i on then fixing my makeup. When the curling iron beeped i began slightly curling the ends of my hair. It didnt take very long and i looked at the time and it was 10:30. I went back to my room putting my outfit on, going into the kitchen eating an apple quickly.

"Why so fancy?" Rita asked me.

"Just going out with Tia today." I shrugged going back to the bathroom brushing my teeth and cleaning myself up. Rita was acting so much more laid back than usual. I wonder why...

My phone went off with a text from Tia.

From: Tiaa<3:

Out front !!

I locked my phone walking out the door to Tia's car with Alex inside.

"Hey!" Alex smiled as i got in the back.

We dove off jamming to music and finally got to where Austin was performing in about 30 minutes.

We got out and we were one of probably the first 20 people there. We got a good spot at the stage and more and more people showed up as the hour passed.

A man walked up on stage smiling.

"How're you guys?!" The man asked and everyone screamed.

"Great!! We have a little contest!! If you text the number 5439 saying MAHONE in capital letters you can get a chance to meet him!! Just text MAHONE to 5439 NOW!!" He walked off and we all texted it along with 567 other girls..

Some girl next to us looked so surprised.

"Alex Constancio??" She asked.

"Haha yep thats me!" He smiled.

"Oh my God!! You're Austin's bestfriend!!" She said.

"Yes i amm!!" He laughed and Tia turned around. I looked behind her to see one of the workers. They whispered something in her ear and she grabbed us all and we walked away from the fangirling screams.

"Whats going on?" i asked.

"We won!!" She smiled. "Theyre taking us to him now!" We walked around back and they stopped us and we waited a bit then there was Austin.