CHAPTER-07 Danger😈

On story..........

Eppo annathe divasam kazhingu  5 monts kazhingu...

Yeon in front of a building........ He is nervous............ He move towards the entrance..........but two peoples stop him........and the mens have guns in there hands......

Man 1:who are you............what do you want?????

Yeon:I am yeon from RED GANG.......... I want to see MR Lin........

The man look towards the other man......he nodded his head as yes........

Man 1:ok come with me............before he entered to the building....... The second man check him.......and remove his watch and take his phone............

They entered the building............

Man 1:wait here..........and he left the room.........

Yeon sit on a chair........when he heard the footsteps....... His heart start beat so fast...........he get up from the seat and bow towards him..........

he get up from the seat and bow towards him

{Name:lin yi

Age:25

Job:one of the member in EMPIRE GANG.........he is local dealer in this gang.......

Personality: he don't know the meaning of mercy..........}

Yeon: morning mr.lin

He comes and sit on the chair and placed his gun on the table.......

Lin:what do you want now.......... We already cancel our dealing........

Yeon: mr.lin.........we want the reason for cancel our dealing.........

Lin:really..........you want the reason.......
(Oru minute nirthikke ethu enna english okke parayunne....engane annel ngan kalikilla)
Lin chairil thala vechu.........and look towards yeon.............and said by smirking............"interesting". .........

Yeon: mr.lin nigaalku ethu ariyyalo........ethilum best offer tharan arkkum kazhiyilla........ngaan vannathu.......athu veendum deal cheyannanu..........

Lin oru minute onnu alochichu........

Lin:ennikum ariyam athu......but ee dealing cheyyan thalparyam ella ennannu avar parangathu........

Yeon: mr.lin can I ask you something........

Lin:you can.......

Yeon: can I meet them.........

Lin:but...............pettanu linninte phone adichu.......he attend the call.......

Lin on the phone......

...............:yeon avide vannittu undalle......

Lin:yes sir......

..............:ayale ngaagalude aduthekku kondupore.........