2:14: Wu's Punishment

The next day, Lisa left for work and entered the set location, which was at a movie theater this time. The theater was emptied of all other people, although there were a lot of extras waiting inside to film.

When she arrived, she sat down in her usual spot next to the director, looking around and seeing Seo-ah sitting not too far away, reading her script.

Meanwhile, Christina was nowhere in sight, which Lisa found quite weird. She had wanted to clarify some things with her today.

Several minutes later, it was two minutes before the set time to start filming, but Christina had still not arrived. Director Liu stood up, looking around with his eyebrows tightly knit together.

"Have any of you seen Christina yet?! Where is she?" He screamed through his speaker, and everyone shook their heads as they looked around as well.

Seo-ah looked around, also a little surprised. Director Liu was also getting impatient as he pulled out his phone and dialed Wu's number.

After a few silent seconds in the large movie theater, he angrily hung up the call, screaming to his assistant, "Call her company! What is she doing?! Not showing up without even telling us."

Beneath the ground inside the Jennie's mansion, Christina slowly blinked her eyes open, taking a while before she got used to the dim lighting inside the room.

Christina knit her eyebrows together, wondering where she was. This wasn't her room. After a few seconds, she realized that she was not alone inside this room, and she looked up, her eyes meeting with Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

"Who are..." Then, Christina's eyes widened slightly as she remembered who this woman was, "You're Lisa's girlfriend!"

Jennie's face darkened as she bent down, narrowing her eyes, "WIFE. Get it right."

Christina furrowed her eyebrows together, looking around at the dark and cold room she was in, and she was laying on the cold ground, sending chills through her entire body. "Where are we?"

Jennie scoffed, "You mean where are you? This is my house."

Christina looked around the tiny space, scrunching her nose up in distaste, "Your house? Well. . ."

Although Christina did not complete her sentence, the look on her face exposed her inner thoughts. However, Jennie did not really care about her thoughts and she did not want to waste any time on her as well, so she bent down and simply said.

"I told you to stay away from Lisa, but you didn't seem to understand, so I will tell you again. I am certain that after today, you won't dare go bother her ever again."

Jennie then turned around and walked out of the room, and two other men entered, both of them tall and strong, "Make sure you don't attack her face. After all, that's what she lives on," Jennie commanded with a smile before leaving the room.

Christina was left alone with the two men inside the cold area.

-
-
-