2:32

Shen Liya turned to face her, talking in a soft voice, "How many men did you bring?"

Jennie wasn't sure if Shen Liya was truly trying to help, but she had no other choice now, "A lot."

She had brought several planes of people this time, everyone that was available under the RJK right now. They were all waiting in the forest outside, but it didn't seem of any use, unless...

Shen Liya nodded, talking very seriously as Jennie listened, "Leave but stay in the forest patch outside. I will get Lisa out and tell my uncle she escaped. Have your men ambush outside and there will be a fight."

Jennie listened intently, not sure if she could trust her, but this was her only chance now.

"Then, I will go look for the cure. I am certain my uncle has it."

Jennie gulped as Shen Liya finished her plan, and she asked, "Why? Why are you helping me?"

Shen Liya looked down, her shoulders sagging as she replied, "I figured some things out. Don't ask too much about it. Do you trust me or not?"

Jennie had no other choice, and she nodded, placing her hand on the door handle, "I do, thank you."

Then, she pushed the door open and stepped outside, closing it behind her.

****
"JENNIE!" Lisa screamed when she felt the familiar arms around her.

Jennie held onto her tightly, but after a while, she seemed to realize the situation they were in, and she quickly grabbed onto Lisa's hand, pulling her away from the building and towards the thick trees in the forest.

As they walked, Jennie pulled out a gun and loaded it, handing it to Lisa, "Honey I want you to Run, okay? Just keep going straight ahead, and the forest should end at some point. There are helicopters that all belong to me. Get on one and leave, understand?"

Lisa nodded, "Then what about you Hon? Are you not going to leave with me?"

Jennie stopped, patting Lisa on the head as she was handed another handgun, "I will be going soon. I need to get the cure first."

Lisa gulped and nodded, "I love you Honey."

Jennie stared at her blankly for a quick second before a smile broke out on her face, "I love you too so much."

Then, Lisa turned around to run but just at this moment, the door to the building burst open as tons of people ran out at once. Hearing this, Jennie whipped around in surprise, not expecting for Byung to be this quick.

Didn't Shen Liya say she would give them some time? Lisa also realized that they were late and it must have been because she took too much time to find the door. The people all ran out holding guns and they knew that the fight had begun.