Part 11: Happiness

(God, this took way too long... I keep getting stuck without even wanting it!)

I finally woke up at almost midday, yawning. Still tired, I stretched and glanced over to Hero. Said man was curled up next to me, his back against my side, and snoring happily.
It still felt weird just sleeping in a bed with him. Especially because of what happened. I sometimes still felt uneasy around him, especially when he holds a knife or something.
I softly sighed and pulled him close. He snuggled up to me happily, smiling. I chuckled and gently kissed his cheek when I heard a knock on the door.
I looked over and called whoever was outside in. It was Jay, and he had a collar with him.
Right, Hero's punishment... I forgot about that.
We had tried that before, but the collar seemingly didn't quite fit, so we had to fix that. Hero had no clue what this was all about, so he thought it was for a "special reason".
He's a horny demon.
Jay came over and put the collar around Hero's neck, and this time it fit. I thanked him and he nodded, leaving.
Hero noticed the feeling of something being around his neck and woke up. He frowned and tugged on his collar, first confused, then suddenly panicking. "W-Why is it back?", he asked, scared. I sighed and pulled him closer. "It's all fine, Hero. That's the punishment we were talking about.", I explained. He looked at me confused and I just told him the whole thing. He listened and grew a bit sad, trying to get the collar off. Since it wouldn't move tho that was impossible.
"So you're gonna keep me like an animal?", he asked quietly. I frowned. "Not quite, Hero. This is just to make sure that this won't happen again."
"Are you guys really that scared of me?"
I couldn't tell him that, could I? It would break his heart! Then again, he'd know I'm lying...
So I stayed silent.
He took that as a yes and stared at the blanket, sad. "I see...", he mumbled quietly.
I softly sighed and pulled him close, nuzzling him softly.
He eventually relaxed a bit and cuddled up to me. I smiled softly and stroke over his cheek.

We stayed still for a few hours, not moving and just relaxing. Eventually tho we had to get up and head downstairs.
Notch was already accompanied by Jan and Jullian, for whatever reason the two were here anyway. Samiel was just in the kitchen, chatting with Xalphire and Libitina.
And 303 had visited us as well. 202 and the others were still home, same as Zero.
I frowned a bit when Notch came over, handing us each a scroll. "That came in for all of us.", he just shortly said before heading back to Jay.
Nightmare had Althea on his shoulders, reading his scroll. Zeph was looking in as well, confused. "What the hell....?", he muttered. "So you're as clueless as me?", Nighty asked, which Zeph replied to with a nod.
I looked at Hero confusedly before opening my scroll. Hero looked over my shoulder, just as confused.
I frowned and read what was inside, getting more and more confused.
"A... Dinner?", Hero asked once he was done. I lowered the scroll, trying to figure out what that just meant.
We were invited to a big dinner by someone called Collin. I had no idea who he was, and judging by Hero's expression, he didn't either.
"Who's Collin?", Jay eventually broke the silence that rose upon us. Nightmare frowned a bit. "He's one of the universes. More specifically, the Universe of Sloth. So I kinda am confused why he ordered us all into the realm...", he replied, sighing quietly. "Collin never invites anyone to his realm, knowing how much Jubilea and me despise having to use the grimoire to bring everyone over there."
"But... What's so bad about that?", Zeph asked.
"Let's just say, it's not worth the effort."
"Oh.", was all Zeph replied to that, scratching the back of his neck. Nighty sighed a bit before chuckling when Althea happily snuggled into his hair, playing with it. It did look really fluffy and comfy after all! "I suppose tho that Althea would really enjoy their company, especially Pietro's or rather, Prides. He's like the Dad of the Realms. He's kind and sweet, but also sometimes very cold and harsh, but always very fair. Most people he has to judge accept the punishment he gives them, just because his punishments are a lot fairer than any judge in their realm would give them. Kinda like Jay in a way.", Nighty explained. I giggled a bit when Jay sighed. "I'm not that bad, am I?", he asked, and immediately we all either agreed or refused. Notch watched amused, having a smirk on his lips. Probably thinking about something bad again.
Eventually the words died down and Jay whined. "I'm not all that bad guys! I just want you to be happy and safe!", he whined cutely. Notch leaned over and whispered something into his ears, which immediately made Jay hide his face. Notch pulled away again, still smirking. Jay was a stuttering and embarrassed mess when he said something we didn't expect. "G-Go f-fuck y-yourself Notch."
Notch however didn't take that in a bad way, he just smirked more. "Only if you watch me~", he whispered. Jay blushed more and hid again, unable to say anything now as the god just grinned and eventually dragged him to their bedroom.
Yeah, at that point we left them to their own devices. We others decided to ask about a bunch of stuff about the realms. Nighty was there for our questions, (That also counts for you, Reddie. If you have any questions, you can ask me anything ^^ I'll make a shorter chapter with only QandA about the realms) sitting down in the living room. So we started asking.