Chapter 2

Jungkooks POV

'zzzzzzz' l woke up due to the alarm sound and went to get ready when i reach downstairs maids have alredy prepared the table and left, they left because l dont want to see any stupid faces in the morning itself.

I enter my limo and driver took me to Jeon Enterprises.

My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am an Alpha or pure bred alpha, CEO of jeon enterprises, the best company in korea you may think this was passed from generations but no this was a small company of dad, debt-ridden one, l took over 5 years ago and made it in this level.

While i was in thoughts l have already reached, I went inside everyone got up and bowed in fear, respect and everything, but l didn't care or whatever and i just went to cabin with my normal face (cold)and start my work.(even though jk said he didnt care that they greeted him but if they didn't it would be the worst)

A knock was heard

"Come in" I said with a dark tone, i dont like when someone is interrupting my work.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon~"said my so called Secretary Lisa in a seductive tone.

"What"l said, without looking her. She is just a bitch just want my attention, money

"You have to sign this file Mr Jeon "said Lisa while leaning forward and placing the file while brushing her fingers 'accidentally'. I didn't say anything just because l know her intention and l was not in mood for anything (shouting or fucking or both)in morning itself.

I checked the file thoroughly and signed it and she took it back."Don't you look at me Mr. Jeon, I just dressed for you Alpha~"said Lisa seductively using her Omega voice and her scent was aroused.

Authors POV

Jungkook looked at her with a piercing eyes
"You are ina fucking company Lisa dress up like that you whore and don't call me Alpha ever again and don't USE YOUR OMEGA VOICE YOU BITCH ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING" growled jungkook and spat "get out"

"S-sorry Mr.Jeon"bowed Lisa and went out .

I leaned on my chair and noticed the bulge in pants, that bitch and her omega i sighed .
Now i have to take care of my small yet big problem.

(It's bot because jk i s interested in Lisa but she used omega voice and jks Alpha or any Alpha would responded to that,she used seductive omega voice and it would drive alphas frustrated sexually,but jk have great control and said her to get out.lf it is a mated Alpha the chance is very slight,so Lisa don't have anything to do with that just her omega voice.l just wanted to explain it )

Jungkooks POV

Using her omega voice that bitch Ahh it was huge since i haven't released it for quite sometime. I then took my phone and messaged my secretary (Lisa)to get any omega whore here .

I leaned backwards and stroke my clothed erection and thought about everything like my company, life and all.

(Jk don't usually sleep around or fuck everyone, sometimes in rut but he also had spent it alone and he never allowed anyone to kiss him in his lips nor he kissed any one. And knows most omegas around him are whore and yes there are nice once like his mom )

Just then someone entered I looked at her her name is hyuna or something like that
enter with a revealing outfit.

Just then someone entered I looked at her her name is hyuna or something like that enter with a revealing outfit