Part 9

II AFTER 1 year II 

arjun pov 

I was sitting in a pitch dark room , just reminding my beautiful memories with her and her fragnence was still in my bedroom . Nothing  is left in my after she left me . I gulped down my drink . 

ohh!! god  this drink is also betraying me , maybe today i am missing her badly because today is her birthday . 

i scrolled my phone and saw some pictures of my pooja 

this picture is of her first rasoi and we both cooked together . And i clicked that picture . She was looking soo beautiful at that day .

this picture is of that business party when i got jealous with that bastard kunal . A lone tear escaped from my eyes 

i cut the cake and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOJA , and burst into fresh tears 

POOOJA PLEASE COME BACK I AM YEARNING FOR YOUR LOVE i mumbled softly .and drink another bottle of wine .

I guess this is the end of everything.....

***********************************************************************

arjun pov 

I  have lose pooja for lifetime , she was my angel i felt  incomplete without her . Her presence was magical and her touch was electrifying .  I kept fighting with my feelings for her . Now i understood that i love pooja more than veebha . I don't know when it was happen but i am too late to understand my love for her . In all these months i had really changed alot now i have become a heartless and a ruthless man from whom everyone scares . Even my parents had stop talking to me because they got to know that their son has lose a gem my pooja . I want to die for hurting my angel  for shouting at her , for hurting her , i know she hates me very much  but  I had to find her i had to apologize her and i will confess my love to her  . I love you pooja i will surely find you . i was lost in my thoughts , suddenly veebha stormed in my room . 

Arjun what the hell is going , why the hell you are not picking my phone said veebha in angry tone .

veebha , listen i want to end this toxic relationship  said arjun making veebha shock and angry 

arjun how could you that , yeahh i know you love that bitch right pooja  said veebha in anger 

VEEBHA shouted  arjun and slapped her tightly , veebha's blood boiled in anger . She  clutched his collar 

mr arjun malhotra how dare you to slap meee , you know what i don't love you i love your property not you understand and i was taking revenge of my father . UNDERSTAND I WAS JUST CHEATING YOU . And because of me you left pooja she was saying truth it was actually our plan . .And there was nothing between ahem and pooja you misunderstood her she blurted out the truth in anger , ground slipped beneath arjun's feet .

that means pooja was saying truth mumbled arjun , tears brimmed in his eyes .

MR ARJUN MALHOTRA I AM LEAVING FROM YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND WHEN YOU WILL GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH YOU WILL SUFFER ALOT poojas words ringed in his ears . 

VEEBHA BECAUSE OF YOU I HAD LEFT MY BESTIE AND MY WIFE FOREVER said arjun in anger 

If you love your life please leave nowww growl arjun and veebha left his room and his life forever 

arjun kneeled down and breakdown in tears 

sorry ahem and pooja for leaving you both i am the worst and the dumbest creature in this world whisper arjun .

pooja please come back pleaseeee growl arjun 

I LOVE YOU POOJA PLEASE COME BACKK he said and burst into tears 

                                                 ***************************

in banglore 

pooja pov 

life has really changed alot .MY life my arjun is not with me . I guess he must be spending time with his gf veebha , of course he has choosen her over me . 

I am now in banglore and thanks to ahem he really helped me in settling down here he like my elder brother even he advise my to marry his business partner plus friend , neil . Neil is a nice and he treats me well . Eventually i said yes for this marriage but with half heart because i still have feelings for arjun . But arjun can chose that veebha so why cant i marry neil . 

And tomorrow we have to go delhi , i have soo many good and bad memories from that city . I had really changed alot i have become mature and i rarely smiles because i can only smile with arjuns presence . 

even i have told neil about arjun and our fake marriage because he is my future husband plus good friend so i thought to tell him about that .

In starting i was scared that what will society thinks about ?? and even i was in depression because of that trauma that i can't never forget in my life 

What was my mistake , i just love him but he chose that gold digger over me and that broke my heart miserably .

i guess i had move on and i hate arjun for all this . Now i am really happy because i am getting marry with neil , and i know he is not a cheater like arjun .

how was the chapter guys 

zain imam as neil and don't worry he is playing positive role 

precap - arjun met neil  

i hope you all are not bored after reading this chapter

thank you guys because of you all  this book has crossed 2k views

i guess this book will contain 15 - 20 chapters 

okk byeeeee