Part 15

Pooja pov 

Today me and arjun are going for a date and you know what its my first time that i am going on a date but the problem is that what should i wear ? . Agghhh I just hate this thing i was checking some dresses but then some delivery boy come and gave me a box that was beautifuly decorate i was confused who has send this . 

Can you tell who has send this i asked the deleivery boy 

Actually he has given you a chit also i think i should leave he said and leave i closed the door and went in my room . 

I opened that box curiously and there was a beautiful red gown and with some chocolates then i read that chit . 

I guess you loved the gown and i know you will look awesome tonight 

from your mad lover 

I blushed that how did he knew that i want a dress he knew everything about he is my soulmate I hurridly call him but he was busy with some other call . 

So i thought to text him 

Heyy arjun the gown was really pretty i really loved it and i love your choice also , Thanks for this amazing gift 

pooja

I get ready for our date and reached that place which he has texted me and i was in awe to see that place was beautifully decorated with roses and lilies which are my fav and a table was also beautifully decorated and i was surprised that this decoration is done by arjun but where he is !!!

After 2 minutes after waiting arjun came out wearing red and black suit which was colour coordinate to mine and i swear he is looking like a prince . 

Pooja pov ends 

Arjun pov 

I have done all arrangements for our date and i could see she was really happy and i want to see her like that only happy . And she is looking gorgeous in this red gown which i have selected her for her and she is looking like a rose . 

So miss pooja sharma do you like this decoration i asked 

I loveed ittt it is soo beautiful and even you are also looking really handsome she said and i thanked her 

We both have dinner and i thought to doo something different so i thought to dance with her 

Pooja will you dance with me i asked and she looked down and blushed 

Ofcorse arjun she said 

And i played some romantic songs 

Hum tere bin ab reh nhi sakte 

tere bina kya vajood mera 

Tujhse juda ker hojaayenge 

to khud se bhi ho jaayenge juda 

We both were dancing without broking eyelock with her , and i cant live without her she is my life my everything . And i want to see her happy and if she will sad because of me i can kill myself for hurting my angel .

 Kyunki tum hi ho 

bas tum hi ho 

zindagi ab tum hi ho 

chain bhi mera dard bhi 

 meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho 

She is my everything  , my life , my heart my solace my pain and my heart and i cant live without her  she is addictive like a drug which i cant live without  .