Snow day

Peter
I wake up and get out of the bed that I'm in and Levi rushes to my side and wraps around me. Nobody is in the room with me so I go to the elevator and make my way up to the commons. When I get there I see Vision, and Scarlet Witch sitting in the living room. They turn to look at me and I stand there frozen. "Peter why don't you come sit down. Your dad said he'd be back with food after he finished something at the school." Wanda says and I nod before sitting down next to them. "So where is everyone at exactly?" "With Director Fury, with your dad, training, or on a mission." Vision says and I nod again. "Hey Vision, do you ever miss being Mr. Stark's AI?" "Yes. Some of my favorite memories I hold are from when I was his AI. To say that I would want to go back and be his AI again though would be wrong. He gave me the opportunity to be human and he let me go live my own life without him there all the time. But I do find myself wishing I had gotten to make a few more memories with him before becoming Vision. But I get to see him when we come over for group dinners, or when he gets back from doing whatever he's doing." He says and I nod. Scarlet Witch looks at me and places a hand over mine. "You know you don't have to call us my our hero names. Call me Wanda and if you like call him Jarvis. Peter your dad is going to make sure that the kid who hurt you is never going to allowed near you ever again." She says and I give her a small smile. "I know." Levi moves to pat my cheek and Wanda backs up a bit. "Sorry I should have said something about this earlier. This is my dad's cloak. I like to call him Levi though." She nods and we all talk for a while before people start walking into the room. I see Uncle Loki and Uncle Thor walk out of the elevator and when they see me they rush over. "What mortal do I need to stab as karma for hurting you?" Loki says as he pulls out a dagger. "There is no need to do that." They stay next to me until Dad, Mr. Stark, Happy, Bruce, and Mrs. Potts walk out of the elevator. Dad looks mad and looks over at me. "Time to go kiddo. We have some training to do." He says and I jump up from the couch and run to him. "You mean it!" He nods and pulls me in for a hug. Levi goes to rest on his shoulders and holds the bag of food that dad has. When I step away from the hug I wave to everyone before dad opens a portal and we walk through it to the Sanctum. "Let's have you eat before we begin your training." Dad says and I smile before sitting down and getting the food out.

After eating

Stephen
Peter has watched my every move closely and has tried to mimic it the best he can. He's done well with most of it but he still can't make a portal yet. I understand how difficult it can be even with knowing how to do it. "Dad I can't do it, and the Sling-ring is starting to hurt my fingers." Peter says and I take the ring off of his fingers. "Sorry about that kiddo." I pull a few books off of the shelves of my bookcase and hand one to Peter. "This should help you with a spell to eliminate the feeling of pain when you use it. If done correctly you won't feel pain for an hour." He sits down next to me and starts to read the book. I grab one as well and begin to read. It's quiet for a while until Peter speaks. "Hey dad." "Yes kiddo." "Is there something going on between you and Mr. Stark? Not that I'm mad about it but I just have noticed that you seem to smile around others more when he's nearby." Peter says and I turn to look at him. "We were going to wait and explain this all to you a different time but I guess now is as good as ever." I shut my book and make a portal to Tony's lab and see him standing there with a cup of coffee in hand while looking at some blueprints. "Tiny get over here." He looks in my direction and sets his cup down before walking over. "How many times have I told you not to call me Tiny!" He complains as he walks through the portal. I close it behind him and grin. "I only do it because you keep calling me Wizard. But that's not why I had you come here. It's time we explain everything to Peter." Tony nods and takes a seat next to me and I move us all to the living room. "Dad you never told me you could teleport!" Peter says and he looks around, amazed at the sudden scenery change. "1 you never asked and 2 this was a lot quicker." Peter sends me a glare and I send one back. "So kid about your dad and I....." Tony starts but gets cut off by Peter. "I think I already know. There's no need to baby me about it. Just tell me like it is." "Peter, Tony doesn't mean it like that. He just doesn't know how to word it and not make you hate him." "He has no need to worry about that unless he hurts you." Peter says and gives Tony a smile with his head tilted to the left a bit. I see Tony tense a bit before talking again. "Peter, kid I won't hurt you dad. An yes we are dating, but god don't smile like that. It's creepy as fuck." Peter nods and then looks me dead in the eyes. "Don't mess it up. You both deserve to be happy and you completely each other." He says and I nod a bit. "Kiddo I know that." Peter puts the books back on the shelf they came from before standing up. "Can I go out for patrol?" Peter asks and I nod. "Sure but you need to be home by 8:00." He runs off to put his suit on and seconds later we see him swing past the window. "Hey Stephen." I hear Tony mumble has he leans into my side. "What is it Anthony?" He quiet for a while and I turn my head ever so slightly to see if he's maybe fallen asleep. He's not but I can tell he's debating on a question he wants to ask me. "Anthony what is it that has you so puzzled?" He lets out a sigh and rest his head on my shoulder before asking "What caused you to adopt Peter? I know you've probably explained it before but truly why did you do it?"