Revisit from some villains

Peter
I was helping Mr. Stark in his lab when I see the same metal tentacle from Doctor Octopus or Doc Ock. I quickly slip away and put on my suit. I swing out the window and pass the lab windows and see Mr. Stark look at me and run to his landing pad. I continue after Doc Ock and find him in another warehouse. Another fight between us ensues and this time I manage to web him up and keep him there. I call Nat and wait for her to answer while figuring out Doc Ock's mettle tentacle things.

"Peter."

"Hey, do you think you could get S.H.I.E.L.D to come and get someone from me?"

"Do we need to?"

"He tried to kill me. Need anymore of a reason."

"No. They're on their way to you now. I'm coming to help keep an eye on him."

"Thanks."

"No problem Пауклинг"

"See you when you get here Мама-паук"

The call ends and I get a call from Mr. Stark.

"Hello."

"Don't hello me! Where the hell are you?"

"I had some unfinished business from the day you all went after me and I started to bleed out onto your suit."

"That doesn't answer my question!"

"I know."

"Peter!"

"I'm a bit busy. Hey no you're weird robot tentacles are under my control now!"

"Peter who in gods name are you talking to?"

"Dr. Otto Octavius. He calls himself Dr. Octopus or Doc Ock for short."

"Oh my god. You're going to give me a heart attack."

"How do you think my dad feels?"

"I don't know how he puts up with you."

"And yet you chose to stay with him thus getting stuck with me."

"Shut the hell up!"

"Nah. Anyway I have to go, I'll be back soon."

"Peter!"

"Bye Mr. Stark."

I hang up and Nat walks in and stares at Doc Ock. "This is the guy?" She asks and I nod. Fury and a few other agents come to take him away. I notice a spot in the back of his neck and stop them. "Wait, do you have a chip in the back of your neck?" He looks at me with a bored expression and says "Yes but what's it to you?" "It might be why you're so grumpy and your tentacles seem to hurt you. I can fix it if you like?" He thinks about it and nods. They take him away and I look at Nat. She gets back on her bike and I swing away. I get back inside the lab and Mr. Stark is standing there with a cup of coffee in hand. I walk over to a counter and ignore what Mr. Stark is saying. I start working on a new chip for Doc Ock and looking at the digital scanned blueprint I have for it. I stay there for two hours before I get it done and go to the window and jump out. I swing over to where he's being held at and sneak in. Director Fury notices me and takes me to Doc Ock. When I get there I swap out the chips and wait. Eventually he calms down and I remove my control from his tentacles. "Thank you Peter." He says and I nod. I leave and go back to the lab. When I get there Mr. Stark is standing there with my dad and I chuckle a bit. "Hey." "Peter! What the fuck was that about?" Mr. Stark demands and I flinch a bit at his rage. "Kiddo, what happened to you out there?" Dad asks and I look at him confused. "Stephen he just ran off! Can't you discipline your son properly, and stop pitying him!" Mr. Stark yells and Dad flinches as Mr. Stark raises his hand and his voice. "Kiddo you're bleeding and you're leg is broken. The adrenaline must be keeping you from noticing the pain. Let's get you to Bruce in med-bay." Dad says and Levi picks me up and carrying through the portal that dad made. Bruce looks over me and wraps up my wounds and pops my leg back into place so it can heal properly. Dad left and Bruce sighs.