Hey guys

Stephen
We got up and Peter went to get changed as I made breakfast. Wong walks in and hands me the meds I need to take to get through the day. Peter walks out as I take them and looks between us confused. "Meds to help me with all the nutrients I missed." I place the plate of pancakes I made for him, down on the table. He eats them happily and I sit down and read the paper. "Hey dad, when are you going to see Mr. Stark?" He asks and takes another three pancakes from the stack. "When are you going to stark calling him Tony?" "It just doesn't seem right since he's my boss." Peter says and I set the paper down. "And he's not only wanted you to call him Tony, be he's my boyfriend, and half of your DNA." He mumbles and continues to eat. When he finishes he cleans the table and runs to finish getting ready for school. When he's ready we leave and walk to his school. When we get there I see the school librarian Mr. Lee. Peter waves and he waves back. Ned and MJ walk over and both stop their introductions to Peter. "Losers are you both seeing the same person I am?" MJ asks and I them confused. "If you mean Peter's dad then yes." Ned says and Peter laughs. "Guys he's actually here. So calm down, you're not going crazy." Peter says and they seem to loosen up from their tense state. "Who knows, maybe you're all just having a collective freak out." "Dad." Peter shoves me and I laugh. "I'll see you later Peter." "I'll see you after the internship with Tony." Peter says and I smile before leaving. I nod to Mr. Lee and he nods and goes back to looking after the small group of three. I go back and see Clint and Nat on my way back. Fuck it, if they see me so what. I'll be by later anyway.

Clint
"Nat look." She turns and we see what looks to be Stephen walking in our direction. "Take a photo of him so we can ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. to confirm if it's him or not." Nat says and I grab my phone and snap a picture.

"We should go back to the tower and see if it really is Stephen

"We should go back to the tower and see if it really is Stephen." We head back to the tower and while in the elevator we ask for a confirmation on who I took a picture of. "That would be Dr. Stephen Vincent Strange. Remaining information classified." She says and Nat and I share a confused look. Why the hell is the rest of his information classified? "Thanks Fri." Nat says and we walk out of the elevator. Tony and Rhodey are sitting on the couch trying to watch a show as Pepper starts yelling at them to get up. Tony looks out of it and despite us being told that he's slept recently, I believe he's doing what I heard Stephen refer to as body resting or whatever it's called. He said it's where you let your body fall into a sleep like state but don't act sleep. Instead it's like your in a coma but can actually do things and 'wake up' whenever you feel like it or need to. He also hasn't really eaten anything and I think his worry over Peter in Stephen is making it harder on him to digest anything. I make my way into the space I begged Tony to make for me by my room.

Nat
I follow Clint into his space and we pull things up on every one in the database of S.HI.E.L.D. I skip down to Stephen and open his file. I open it and find only his name, what he used to do, something on a car crash that fucked up his hands, spending tons of money on surgery's, one way plane ticket to wherever, and finally his address of 177A Bleecker St. in Greenwich Village. I look through it to find anything I'm missing when I see the classified symbol at the bottom of the document. I hack into the document and have Clint inform Fury that it's just me getting more on Stephen. Clint looks at the screen when I get in and we begin to read the remaining document.