RAABTA PART-29

Recap:Rohan and Neil gets shocked..

Neil:I thought after getting into relationship with laila..you will get over priya...but priya isn't your crush to get anymore...you love her and you need to breakup with laila as it will be liking betraying her..

Dev nods at Neil..
Next morning,
Dev comes to college and priya finds him alone..

Priya:dev..I want to talk with you..

Dev:priya..sorry I will speak with you later as I laila..

He suddenly stops seeing laila...

Priya:no need to explain..I better leave.

Saying this priya leaves from there..

Laila:what dev..what do you want to talk with me??

Dev:laila..I want to breakup with you as It doesn't work anymore as I love someone..

Laila gets shocked..she gets tears..

Laila:isn't priya??

Dev gets shocked but nods at her..

Laila:I should only understand first dev..I know how much you love her but..sorry let us atleast be normal again..

Dev nods at her..she hugs him..he hugs her back..

Priya notices everything from distance and feels jealous..she leaves to class angrily..

Next day,
In canteen everyone are having lunch.
Neha signs Neil to speak..

Neil:ok guys...I wanted to say that we are getting leave or holidays for 3days..we can't go back home nor can stay in this hostel..what about we go to picnic??

Dev:well..idea isn't bad..we can..

Priya:no..iam not interested to come because what shall I do between you three couples...third wheeling or what??

Neha:who are three??only two couples..dev broke up with laila..

Priya gets surprised and she feels so happy but doesn't show her happiness..

Priya:oh..iam sorry..ok then I will join..

Neha,Rohan, Neil,Shriya winks at each other for succeeding the first step..

Next morning,

Priya,dev,Neil,Rohan,Shriya and Neha leave the college with there vacation bags..they board the train for Darjeeling..priya feels cold in the train..

Dev:you can have my jacket priya..!!

He offers her..priya smiles at him and takes it and covers it on her..she slowly falls asleep on his shoulder..dev looks at her..he too slowly falls asleep.. remaining giggles looking at them..

After sometime,

They were in a van and all the girls are sitting beside each other..all the boys sitting beside each other infront of the girls facing them..

Shriya:priya..keep seat belt...

Priya: Shriya..look at the speed it's like cart is best than this van..iam not gonna keep it...

The driver hears her words..he suddenly starts moving in speed..priya closes her eyes in fear.. suddenly he wears a break and priya falls on Dev directly and there lips meet...they both gets shocked... Shriya,Neil,neha and Rohan look at them with wide open mouths..dev breaks there kiss..priya adjusts herself again into seat with embarassed face...

Whole journey passes priya and dev doesn't look at each other feeling embarassed..neither of them doesn't say anything..

STAY TUNED!!!