RAABTA PART-49

Recap:dev rushes to search priya...

Suddenly he stops seeing priya's family and Sooraj who was being held by someone at his entrance...

Mr Ahuja:iam sorry...I should have changed first only..I was blinded by everything and because of me priya went all through the pain..all I want is for her to be happy now..I can only make her happy by giving you to her..thank you dev..thank you for understanding priya and loving her..

Dev sadly smiles at him...

Mr Ahuja:I want to meet my daughter and don't worry I will get this Sooraj behind the bars..all priya need to do is give a Statement against him..

Mrs Ahuja:priya..priya..your ma came for you.. please come dear..

Mrs Ahuja cries...dev and family gets sad and was thinking what to say them..

Mr Ahuja:dev..what happened why is priya not coming..!?tell her to give us a chance please...

Dev:iam sorry..priya left the house...

They gets shocked..Dev's family explains them everything..

Dev:don't worry I will not let her leave me this time...

Sooraj smirks at him...

Sooraj:ahh..you are gonna bring that priya just in a night..wow..go and bring her but remember priya will never open her mouth against me..the fear I created is much you know.. remember to ask who is ayaan's father...

Dev tightens his fist and controls his anger...

Dev leaves from there to search priya..it rains heavily still and dev drives and enquires everyone he knows...dev stops the car and gets down..

He bangs on th car...

Dev:aahhhh..where are you priya...!please don't leave me again...please...

He gets into the car and was about to drive but stops as he sees a girl crying infront of a grave from the side mirror...he gets down and runs towards her...

As expected dev sees priya crying near the grave...he hugs her...priya gets shocked to see him...priya hugs him and cries...

Dev:iam sorry priya..iam sorry..please don't leave me.. please..I can't live without you...

Priya:dev..don't you hate me after knowing the truth..

Dev:why would I hate you priya..I hate myself for not believing you that day and for letting you go through all this in these 3years..I hate myself...I still love you the same and nothing is gonna change..I know after all this you were still the same priya...

Priya:but dev..I can't face him..I can't let him ruin our lives...

Dev:If you don't want to let him ruin our lives..all you need to do is say a statement against him..I know you don't want to recall the past..

Priya:I can't dev..I can't..iam not strong and brave to say that..

Dev cups her face..

Dev:you are always strong priya..you passed all these obstacles and you are brave...I know you will pass this too may be iam not there with you then but iam there with you now.... please priya please...

Priya looks at him...

Priya:I will say against him for us...

Dev smiles at her and hugs her closer...soon Rain stops and a car passes from there..when the car is leaving..the head light falls on them and dev looks at the grave and gets shocked...

Dev:Rahul and siya Ahuja..!??

Priya looks at him and nods at him...

Priya:they were my bhai and bhabhi..they are the parents of ayaan...

Dev gets shocked...

Flashback...

The day why priya left early to her home in her 12th class...

Priya enters and sees her elder brother Rahul arguing with her father...

(Priya and Rahul were closer siblings as he was elder and she being youngest..the only one whom loves priya and priya loves him too..he was been in abroad and returned..)

Rahul:so you won't let me marry siya!!?what kind of father you are..not letting your son marry his love..??

Mr Ahuja:she only loves your money not you and yes iam not gonna agree...

Rahul:then iam leaving...you say that she loves my money right..now iam not gonna take even a single penny with me..I will see what she loves more..

Everyone gets shocked..Rahul tends to leave and stops seeing a crying priya..

Priya: bhai..please... no...

Rahul:iam sorry..if you want you can come and you are always welcome to me..

Priya: bhai...

Rahul leaves from there..priya tends to leave but was stopped by her father as she was minor and has to stay with her parents..

To be continued...