||1-Meeting Him

███████████████████ ▏

Sunghoon's Pov: ˚ ₊˚ ✩

 Morning's are quite busy for me as I have a very busy company to run. 5:00 pm, must be at work, no later. I'm not the fancy type; a simple but elegant suit is enough. 'Ugh' tired, I drag myself into my car, whilst yawning. I arrive at the company minutes later. "Good morning sir, may I guide you to your room?" My assistant offers while handing my first cup of coffee for the day.

 "Thank you Miss Yueon, hope you are having a good day" I said walking to my office. She bowed and nodded to my question earlier.

 I went in, took a seat and immediately started working. I still yet to go through so many files and I need still craving another cup of coffee or I might not even make the day. I might be going mad. I walked around the workplace and all my employees bowed and wished me a good morning. I gestured them to sit down and walked near the coffee machine. 

I poured myself a cup of coffee and drank it in quite a rush. The moment I drank the coffee, I felt a pang of dizziness and my body fell straight to the ground. Couple of minutes later, I woke, in a different place, my clothes were different, like in in a robe kind of different and my hair was long and done in a plait neatly folded up as they used to do it in a historical novel.

 I screamed and a small girl, probably 15, came rushing by my side. "Crown prince!! What seems to be the matter?" She asked, concerned. "Crown prince? Me? No way you seem to have got the wrong person miss taken." I said looking utterly confused."Crown prince? Are you feeling well wait let me get the imperial physician" She said, running off.

 Crown prince? Imperial physician? What is going on here? I decided to walk around and I saw many beautiful artifacts. I remember being fascinated when I was a young boy. My parents were history loving people so I used to go to the museum a lot of times. I wiped the tears that were on my cheeks. I miss them a lot. 

I walked around and I saw a handsome man tall and looked authoritative and my heartbeat just got a whole lot faster. I couldn't take my eyes off him and I just wanted to touch him and feel his touch on my body. *cough* Just kidding..."Crown prince? What are you doing walking around? the physician has come to take a look at you." The little maid said.

 I didn't move from place and continued gawking at the man without blinking even once. "Who is this handsome man?" I asked, looking at her. "His majesty? Crown prince you don't remember him" She asked looking shook and asked me to follow her. I did and decided to make this handsome man mine.

 ███████████████████ ▏ Thank you for reading this chapter! Till then Your sincere author, Villain ˚ ₊˚ ✩