Epilogue

3rd Person's Pov:

Years passed by in a flash and now Jake adopted 2 young boys who were sitting beside him stargazing. " Daddy is mommy in heaven is that why you keep taking us to star gaze?" Min Hyun asked tugging at his father's cuffs on his shirt pouting his small lips. " Sweetheart yes your dad not mom is in heaven resting peacefully" Jake said choking on his tears that were slipping past his chubby cheeks. " Daddy, papa will be sad if he see's you crying so don't ok?" Min Jin his other son said holding onto his father dearly. Jake smiled through the pain the moment Sunghoon ' Left' his whole life seemed to have crashed. Couple of days Jake could either sleep or Eat. But as they say time heals so a couple of years passed and Jake vowed that he would never marry nor fall in love with anyone except from Sunghoon the love of his life. Jake kissed both his sons on their cheeks and smiled his radiant smile once more and said " My dears your papa is the love of my life and what would I give to have him meet the stars of my life just remember always treasure what is in front of you!" Jake said squishing his sons in a bear hug. All three of them with a smile that could have reached the sky only for it to reach further than anything before.....