4- Iced Coffee

Sunghoon's Pov:

It seems that I got back to the office. I hurriedly looked around and rubbed my eyes hoping that I was dreaming but unfortunately I wasn't. I was back on earth. I was happy yet sad due to the fact that I was back but sad because I couldn't see the king. I walked out then went back home to clear my head. I constantly kept sighing in confusion.

 I was deep in thought that I didn't notice that I had knocked someone over. " I'm really sorry'" I said bowing down. " It's alright, are you okay?" The man asked, offering his hand. I nodded and took his hand, getting up and brushing off the dust on my trousers. He smiled and said " Do you mind If i treat you to a cup of coffee?". 

I finally looked at the man and to my astonishment I saw a man looking just like the king from the castle from that other world. "Uh- yeah sure that would be great, thank you" I replied, flashing a vibrant smile to the young man. 

He nodded and led the way. I was on the verge of losing my mind. What in the world is happening here? Why is he here? While I was pondering on all these questions it was already the time to order. "Just an iced coffee please and a banana muffin thank you" I ordered and stayed silent occupied with all these questions until the man beside me interrupted and said " I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Jake, nice to meet you".

  "Yes hello Jake! nice to meet you, my name is Sunghoon. There's something bothering me, have we met before?". " No I don't think so but you look so oddly familiar" He said looking closely at me in deep thought. I nodded and took a sip of my coffee. I gave him my phone number just in case he wanted to get in touch.

 I rushed out of the shop to hide the tears that were trickling down my checks . It hurt to think that he didn't fully recognize me. I wiped the tears and walked towards my house. I slammed the door shut and plopped flat on the bed slamming my fists on the bed picturing Jake's face and releasing all my anger on it I sighed and closed my eyes tired from all the energy that I had spent walking around.

 I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!"' I shouted rushing to the door. My jaws literally dropped when I saw Jake on the door stop with a bunch of roses. " I remember who you are, SungHoon, I finally remember!" He came in and Hugged me. "Hyung you're choking me" I replied with a wide grin on my face. 

He traced the lining of my cheeks and pulled me closer that our lips were touching. "It still feels like yesterday that I was in the castle," He said. That's when it struck me that How did he arrive here?. "Hyung, how did you arrive here on earth?'". "What do you mean we never left earth? What is wrong with you?" He said looking at me, head tilted. I was too shocked to reply but was interrupted with his lips pressed on mine, I took no time and kissed him back immediately, gripping onto the collar of his shirt.

He carried me to the room and put me on the mattress. I sighed when I felt the soft sheets, so I went back to looking at him, licking my lips at the expression he's giving me, it's like he's gonna ruin me.

 He held my shirt and tugged it a bit, as if asking for my permission to remove the clothes, I nodded and suddenly felt the aid hitting the skin of my bare chest as he took my shirt off in one go, I tried to cover my chest with my arms but he held them above my head and looked right into my eyes. 

"You are beautiful." He whispered and leaned in to press soft kisses on my neck and going down towards my chest, he held my waist and treated my body like it's the most precious thing in the world, this made me feel confident and loved, I love this feeling way too much.