perfect body

We all have those days when we don't feel the most confident. One day you were scrolling on your phone and came across a lot of  pictures of very pretty girls. You knew you should not compare yourself to anyone else. But you could not help but to look at yourself from the mirror. You sighed. Why is Damiano with me when he could have those pretty girls, you think.

Few tears slid from your eyes. You put on hoodie and went downstairs. Damiano, Ethan, Thomas and Victoria were dowstairs picking a movie.
"Hey amore", Damiano said and he kissed your cheek. "Hey", you answered trying not to sound sad. The boys were making popcorns in the kitchen and you went sit with Vichy in the living room. She was picking out a movie. "hey boo", Victoria said. "Hey..", you replied. "Whats wrong?" she asked. You looked away holding your tears. She noticed you were getting emotional. "Hey.. its okay", she hugged you. "It's just.. i am insecure, Damiano could have all those pretty girls so why i am here?" you said while sobbing. "Damiano loves you, that's why you are here. And remember all those pics you see online, can be fake", she reminded you. "I am just feeling insecure today", you cried. "Have you talked to Damiano?" she asked. "No.. i don't know if i should", you replied while drying your tears. "Lets pick the movie, okay?". You smiled at her as a response.

The boys came with the popcorn and candies. Damiano sat on the sofa and pulled you closer to him. You rested your head on his shoulder. The movies lasted about two hours. After it ended everyone were feeling tired. "Okay me and Ethan are going to sleep", Thomas announced. "Okay goodnight!" Damiano said. "I can clean the living room", you informed. "I will clean the kitchen, Damiano can you come help?" Victoria asked. Damiano nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

You were left alone cleaning the living room. You put the pillows and blanket to right places and gathered the trash.  "Hey", you heard behind you. It was Damiano. He leaned against the door frame. "Hi", you said in response. "Amor why didn't you tell me? " he asked. "Hmm? What?" you asked. You knew what he was talking about. He moved closer to you. Then he pulled you in a hug. "I am sorry, okay?" you told him while a tear rolled down your cheek. "Non piangere amore", he said softly.{ dont cry love} He gently wiped the tear away. "You are perfect, so beautiful. Don't compare yourself", he continued. You were about to say something but Damiano cut you off with a kiss. He took your hand and stroked it. He deeply looked into your eyes. "You are perfect the way you are, don't forget that", he told you. He pulled you in a hug. You sighed and melted into the hug. "I love you", you whispered. "i love you too", he answered.

__________________________________
This was just to show that we all have bad days. You are perfect the way u are!! So babe embrace yourself and be kind to yourself❤️

Don't forget to vote ily bye!