party panic

Måneskin were having a party. you didnt like go to parties but this time you went for Damiano. because of course you wanted to celebrate their success.

Damiano: people are gonna come soon. you ready amor?
you: yea...
Damiano: what is it? he said as he hugged you from behind.
You: i am just nervous..
Damiano: it gonna be okay, and say if you dont wanna be there anymore. he kisses you.

you smiled but inside you were just soo nervous. It felt you were gonna have panick attack at some point.

the party started and quickly the house was full of people. it was so hard walk to anywhere. you sat on the living room sofa with Damiano. he talked with his friends and you just stayed quiet. music was playing loud and people were drinking. you didnt like to be around people getting drunk or being drunk. Damiano knew that. you were trying to calm yourself.

Damiano: oh i have to go there with the band to see those peoples. but i-..
You: just go, i am gonna be fine.
Damiano: are you sure?
You: yeah just go, i love you..
Damiano: i love you too, he kisses you and left.

now you were alone sitting on a sofa and there were drunk peoples around you. you breahing got heavier and you started to be scared.
??: hey babygirln .. what ya doing gorgeous? some drunk person asked.
you: nothing... you tried to say. you felt like you were gonna have panick attack.

your mind: no no no.. y/n dont have panic attack now... where is Damiano? i need him...

you realized you have to go find Damiano and go around the house. you got tears and wanted just go to somewhere quiet. you stood up and started walking between peoples. someone pushed you. you tried keep walking but your body was shaking.

You: Damiano?! you said. more and more drunk people came to your eyes. you didnt reconize anyone. you cried and walked rockingly. then you stumbed onto someones foot and falled on the floor. you bursted into tears.

You: DAMIANO! SOMEONE, help.... you said sobbing. you were so scared and afraid. you breahed heavily.
Damiano: y/n!?
you raised you head and saw Damiano. he rushed to you. hugged you.
you: i wa..nna leavee..

he carried you to the bedroom and locked the door. you sat on the bed.
He dried your tears.
Damiano: baby what happened..

you just hugged him thight and burried your head into his neck. you were still breahing heavily.

Damiano: hey... breath..
he lifted your head and tooked you hands to his hands.
Damiano: now take a deep breath...
you breathed..
Damiano: good job, now tell me what happened...
you: i was feeling scared and you know i dont like parties. when i felt i was about to have panick attack i came look for you.
Damiano: oh.. amor.. why didnt you say earlier?
you: i didnt want to ruin you night...
Damiano: you will never ruin my night... he kissed you softly. his soft lips pressed against your. then he hugged you.

You: i am sorry..
Damiano: dont be... its okay..
You: i love you
Damiano: i love you too y/n..
_____________________________________________
How did you like IT?

Don't forget to vote ily ❤️