too famous

You have Been dating this Guy and he was so handsome and nice. Little later you found out he was a famous singer and he had to go to The Eurovision in 2 weeks. At first you were shocked but didn't really mind. It didn't change anything between you two. Until one Day...

You were singing and getting ready in your room. You put on a cute outfit. You had a date, with Damiano. You were so excited..

Damiano: pick you up on 10 min

You smiled at The text you got and aswered quickly.

You: okay;)

You took your purse and went to wait to The front door. Soon as you heard his car pull over, you rushed out of The House. You jumped in The car.
You: Hi!
Damiano: hey
You: so were are we going?
Damiano: just this picnic spot
You smiled and looked out of The Window.

After a little drive you were at this park with big trees. You got out of The car and followed Damiano. He sat on The bench and you sat next to him.

Damiano: I actually wanted to talk to you..
You: yea of course, whats up?
Damiano: i dont think we should see anymore
You: what do you mean?
Damiano: i don't think we should date
You: oh
Damiano: i am sorry

You were sad. The man you really falled For ends up ending everything.
Damiano: i am just a famous now so..
You: why can't we date?
You asked hoping he would change his mind. You got up and standed in front of him.
Damiano: i am too famous to date you, like normal people
You: excuse me!?
Damiano: you know, i could date like other celebrities..
You: oh My god... You are so pathetic, soon as you are More famous you think you are some too special or too famous For "normal people"!!!!!
Damiano: so?
You: i can't stand you! Why did i Even start to date idiot like you?!

At this point you were so pissed and mad because how he acted. Also maeby that anger came front The fact he broke your heart.
Damiano: what The Hell IS your problem!
You: you! You are The problem!!! Cant you see, you think that you can do what ever you want but remember you are still a human and some people see you as normal too! And maeby it is The fact you broke My heard seconds ago but how you act IS stupid!

You walked angrily away. You did not have a ride so you just kept walking on The street and sat to a bus stop. You were so annoyed and sad. How could he act like that?

Next Day*

You woke up still with your yesterday makeup on. You looked yourself from The Mirror and saw mascara stains on your cheecks. You were so tired. You took a shower and put on comfy clothes. Then you Finally sat down and looked at your phone. There was missed calls and texts from... Damiano...
You looked The texts quickly and ingnored him. You were of course mad and sad but you couldn't change his mind. So you deciced its better to try to move on.

Little Time skip*

IT was still same Day. You sat on your Sofa and looked Netflix. Suddenly your phone rang.

You: Hi?
Damiano: Hi
You: what do you want?!
Damiano: i know i made a MISTAKE, there no other woman like you-

You hung up... And bursted in to tears. This was too hard. At The end he IS still Damiano fricking David!

2 weeks later**
You were dancing and watching Eurovision on The tv.

Next we have ITALY...

You sat on The Sofa and looked at The screen. Damiano looked hot. And they All looked so cool... Then The Song ended. You love it, It was perfect. But still you just sat there starting at The screen... You missed him.

Little Time skip*
You were tired but watched The show to The end.

The WINNER IS ITALY! MÅNESKIN!!

Your eyes opened Wide and you cheered alone. You were so Happy For them. You danced on your living room when they sang their Song one More time.

Damiano: there Is something i would like to say...

You sat down and looked at his face on The screen...

Damiano: i met this girl and she Is literally The most perfect person ever..

You smiled...

Damiano: recently i ended things with her and i regret that, because i really like her. I just got this weird thought that i was too famous to date her which is stupid.

You laughed and wiped tears of your cheecks ..

Damiano: y/n, i am sorry.. please forgive me.. i love yo- oops sorry...

You laughed when little silence came on...

Damiano: i do love you, mi amor..

At this point you were crying Happy tears, him confessing his love on TV. So sweet. Soon as he left The stage and runned to your phone and texted him.

You: i forgive you, you were stupid
Damiano: i know i am sorry
You: i love you
Damiano: i love you too<3

You smiled at your phone. Then you jumped out of excitiment. You were in love...

_____________________________________________
Sorry For not updating on a while<3

Don't forget to vote ily ❤️