5

Natalie arose the next day with tousled hair and one tit sneaking it's way out of her tank top she had worn to bed.

She quickly shut up the alarm clock that hadn't stopped beeping in the 3 minutes it took to lift the heavy eye lids. She pushed herself into an upright position and checked her phone before catching sight of the loose boobie.

She quickly tucked the fatty tissue back Into her shirt and continued on with her clearing of the collection of notifications she had amassed since going to sleep last night. Her parents had not contacted her since the yesterday and it was starting to worry her.

She wasn't naive. She knew her mother was sick, she just didn't know how bad as her father never keyed her in on the let's say "fine" details.

She had to push the thoughts aside as she raised herself out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She did her business and returned to the main room. She dressed in her practice gear and grabbed her stuff. She left the hotel and headed to grab breakfast.

She arrived at the stadium a little too early. Like an hour and a half too early. She ate in her car as she listened to the music playing softly through her cars speakers.

After finishing her breakfast she headed into the stadium after grabbing her boot bag and shin guards. She stopped by the bathroom first to relieve herself before heading to the pitch to stretch.

She stretched and practiced her kick ups. Mostly because it was easy and she was bored. She wasn't on Tobin Heaths level not even close, closer to like an Emily Sonnett or Christen Press level of juggling.

She didn't want to step onto the freshly watered pitch. Inside the lines that is. So she stood awkwardly around the bench just messing about.

A good bit of time passed before someone layer their large hands on her shoulders, startling her in the process. She turned her head and caught sight of the smiling blonde.

"Whatcha doing?" Jane questioned cutely with a wide smile painting her features.

"Messing around. ¿Y tù?"

"What?" Jane questioned confused.

"I said, what about you- and you."

"Oh Umm. What language was that?"

"Spanish."

"You speak Spanish? That's awesome."

"Not really. I took a few courses here and there but I can't speak like a sentence besides what's your name and how are you."

"Oh okay. Well it's still cool."

The moment was ruined by the coaches whistle splitting through the air. "Everyone gather around." He boomed. "Today will be a scrimmage we will be playing 7v7 you will play in a 2-2-2 just to see how you all communicate and work with each other. You will be paired with a team but after each round you might find yourself on a different team or in a different position. If you aren't okay with that then the door is to your left and straight down the hallway. You also might've noticed that we've lost a significant amount of players last night. A few were due to player decisions but nevertheless you are all fighting for a spot on the 28 man roster. Now when your number is called please put on whatever color penny you are handed and go to the color coordinated cone."

We all got in a single filed line and waited for our number to be called.

My first team was with Jane, Kristi, Oyster,Daly, groom,Chapman. I was put up too with Kristi as Daly slotted herself in at right back. We wore Black pennys and we versed the green team in a half field scrimmage.