Dolph's Reign

I woke up late, confused as to why David's annoying voice didn't wake me up with ptsd. I got out of bed and got ready before quickly making my way to the mess hall. I was half way there when suddenly it started raining cats and dogs on me. I ran faster and bursted through the mess hall doors. I shook myself off and saw David looking out the window sadly with three robed figures with clipboards behind him.

"Are we getting sacrificed or something?" I said as I walked to the table Nikki and Max were at.

"I hope so." Nikki said, getting excited.

"No..." I heard David's voice complain sadly at the rain as he stared out the window.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Asked Max as I sat down next to him.

"I woke up late." I muttered, shaking my head to dry my hair like a dog making Max screech angrily, wiping the water off his face.

"Dickhead." He grumbled poking at his breakfast.

David's voice spoke up to the three cloaked figures and we decided to listen in.

"Yes, rain. Any camp's worst nightmare!" David's voice shook. "But not here! You see, the plan all along was to make— uh..." He looked around for a moment before lighting up. "Was to make young Dolph here the counselor for the day! Isn't that right, Dolph?" He said as they stopped at Dolph's table.

"Who, me? Really?" Asked Dolph happily.

"Yeppers! I've always said, "what better way to learn than to teach!" Dolph loves arts and crafts and I'm sure he'll love teaching his fellow campers how to love them, too." David said with a nervous grin.

"Szank you, Mr. David." Dolph stood on the bench with his hands behind his back. "Under my rule I will make Camp Campbell great again!" He declared, holding a fork up high.

David made a face that said "this is probably fine." He laughed nervously as one of the cloaked men scribbled furiously on his clipboard.

"Oh, Jesus." I muttered as Max snickered at the whole interaction.

"Come now, mein friends. Let us express ourselves with ze glory of macaroni art!" Said Dolph.

"I know it sounds hard to believe"

We began to do an arts and crafts activity under Dolph's rule— supervision. Nikki was eating all the macaroni on my right and Max was slouched on the table, bored on my left.

I was gluing macaroni on my (f/c) paper before I finished and held it up, giggling like a maniac. "Hey, look. It's a peepee."

Nikki spat out her macaroni all over the paper and my hands, laughing and Max rolled his eyes.

"You guys are fucking idiots." Max said as I groaned in disgust, wiping my hands off on Nikki's arm.

"Hey!" Nikki laughed trying to get away from me. When my hands were clean and Nikki went back to munching on her Macaroni and it got boring again.

Max sighed. "Man, this is lame. I miss Chucky."

"Yeah." Nikki said, mouth full of dry macaroni. "And shish macaroni shucksh."