Preformance

^i made it for you to use have fun! :)^

"Nikki!" We heard a voice call from the other side of the activities field. Nikki and I were currently messing with a worm we found on the ground. Well, more like I was trying to keep Nikki from eating it. We turned around to see Preston racing towards us with a packet of papers in his hand.

He finally made it to us and bent over panting before he shot up and shoved the packet in Nikki's face. "You're going to be Juliet in my new play so start practicing!"

"Aw, man! Juliet as in that stupid Fabio and Juliet thing?" Nikki looked at the papers with disgust.

"ROMEO and Juliet. And yes!" Preston answered, loud as usual.

"Fine." Nikki groaned before reaching down and picking up the worm, dropping it in her mouth. "Mmm!" She hummed.

"Nikki, no!" I groaned in disgust, face palming.

Preston shivered before looking at me then back at Nikki. "You know what? No! Such a heathen cannot be Juliet!" He stole the papers back and shoved them into my arms. "You're Juliet and you'll like it!" He ran away before I could protest.

Nikki laughed. "Have fun with that!" She skipped off.

I groaned and looked at the papers with annoyance, hearing someone come up and stop beside me.

"The fuck was that about?" Asked Max as he watched Preston run around frantically.

"Preston is making me play Juliet in his shitty play." I flipped through the pages of the packet.

"Really? He made me the wizard." Max grumbled flipping through his own packet.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screeched landing on a specific page.

Max jumped. "Jesus, that's the loudest I've ever heard you talk. What is it?"

"A fucking kiss scene. There is no way in hell I'm doing that." I shivered in disgust.

"A what!?" Max grabbed my packet and skimmed the page. He looked confused and angry at the same time before he masked it with a smirk and laughed, handing me my papers back. "Have fun with that, loser." He walked away.

"What the hell?"

"but guys and gals it's true"

We were standing back stage getting ready for the play as David and Gwen were announcing that the play was about to start. I was wearing an old pink dress over my normal clothes with some kind of golden crown thing as Juliet, Max was wearing a fake beard and a blue star patterned pointy hat as the Wizard, and Neil was wearing tin foil and some kind of futuristic monocle on one eye as Robo-Romeo.

"This is absolutely humiliating." Max said, messing with his fake beard.

"What a waste of time. We could be working on that flame thrower right now." Neil complained.

"Stupid dress. Stupid crown. Stupid Preston." I grumbled, fixing the crown on my head, feeling something from it jabbing into my skull.

"You nervous about your big kiss scene?" Max made kissy faces at Neil and I teasingly, but I saw something else in his eye. I don't know what though.

"Don't remind me! I'm already freaking out." Neil said, sweating and shaking.

"You don't have talking rights with QM's shower drain hair on your face." I pulled the beard down and let it go. It snapped back in place under his chin.