Babysit

" Taemin hyung...can you come here for a moment" he called someone and I saw this taemin guy walking to us.

" What is it jiminie?" The Taemin guy asked the cute boy. So now I think we don't ask his name, but now I know Jimin...hmm it suits him, and he's also the owner of the sound....woahh this is nice.

" They want to order" Jimin said pointing his fingers to us, and god his fingers look so cute , it's so small and pink......

" What would you like to have sir" Taemin asked us, and we ordered some coffee and Latte with some Cakes.

" Is he allergic to some fruits?" Jimin  asked me and I shook my head in response.

" Ah...then  hyung please make some  strawberry puree for this baby bun, I think he's hungry." he said kissing Hoonie in his cheeks which earned him giggles from my little one.

" Wow...how did you know the baby was hungry?" Namjoon hyung tilted his head in confusion.

" Well...he was sucking his hands, and ...........he was looking my.............chest" he said blushing a little.

" Why would he look at you chest though?" Tae asked him which only make the boy even red. This idiot Alien..

" Ideot... little devil call him Moma so it's an instinct....you know to have milk" Yoongi said to him.

" Then are you married or something?" Hoseok asked curiously.

" Ani...I'm a student...it's just my friend have a kid so I usually babysit him" he smiled and looked at Hoonie who was playing with jimin's hoodie.

" Here is your order sir" Taemin guy come back with order and it looked actually pretty delicious eventhogh I don't like sugar things.

   " Woww

   " Woww... Strawberry puree....I want it" Tae licked his lips.

" Ani...it's not yours...it's for my baby...drink what you ordered" Jimin glared at taehyung. Which made me feel something in my heart?

And I don't know if he noticed but he called my son his and hearing it somewhat felt right and made me happy too.

" Oww... meanie" Taehyung pouted.

" Yahh....you are meanie who tried to take my baby's food" Jimin counters.

" Stop it and eat already" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

" Ah...my Baby don't worry mommy is going to feed you....okay angel" Jimin said cutely and Hoonie smiled at him.

Jimin made Hoonie sit in his laps and start to feed him. And my little devil was enjoying the puree...if he was in home he would have already spit it out. I cant believe him, this kid sure is my own blood, forgetting about everything when he found a cute boy?

" I can't believe this....kid how dild you make him eat that....if we trrid to feed him he will have already spit it out" Jin hyung sounded offended.

" Ahh....I'm Jimin not kid hyung" he whinned, which only made him more cute.

" Jimin can we ask you something?" Namjoon hyung pinched his nose.

" Huh...you can hyung" Jimin replied not looking at him, he was so concentrated in feeding Hoonie.

And the truth was no one had ever looked Hoonie like Jimin even me, but this kid was giving all his attention to my son and feeding like his own.

" Can you babysit Hoonie?" Namjoon hyung asked.

" What?" He finally looked at Namjoon hyung.

" You see.... Hoonie don't have a mother...and he was never acted like this to his caretakers or even us...so you know...can you help us?" Jin hyung asked him and I can already feel that he was pleading, he sounded desperate. And I'm too because I don't want my son feel like this he don't have a good environment and I can't even take care of him, and also he is stubborn, exactly like me.

". Huh....where is his mother?". Jimin asked me.

" She's don't want Hoonie....so I'm taking care of him" I replied him without looking at him.

" Ohh....then I have uni from morning to One and then sometime I come here, so yes I'm free from one to night" he smiled at me.

" Ohh.... that's good....so can you start from today?" Hoseok Hyung widen his eyes.

" Hmm...today? But" he looked at Hoonie who was already looking at him with a wide smile.

" Okay I will then" he kissed at Hoonie's nose.

" Then can you move to our house" Tae asked out of nowhere, which made Jimin widen his eyes.

" What? Why" he asked me and others.

" Hoonie is already attached to you...so it will help us and you too...you don't have to worry about anything....we will take care of it....and we are not perverts" Jin hyung banged his hands in table which made Jimin jump from his seat with Hoonie.

" Sorry" jin hyung apologized immediately when he saw he practically scared the boy.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook... CEO of Jeon co..and this is my cousin's....Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi.... And my son's name is Jeon junghoon" I introduced us.

" Hello...I'm park Jimin... University student and I'm 20" he said and smiled at me.

" You should speak to your family then" I said to him but he shook his head.

" I don't have...my mom passed away few years ago" he looked back at Hoonie who was yawning.