Hoonie's mom

I'm currently waiting at the front gate for Jungkook hyungs driver to pick me up

I'm currently waiting at the front gate for Jungkook hyungs driver to pick me up. And I don't know why but I'm really anxious and also happy as well....maybe it's because I'm going to live with someone who I don't really know and did I said he's handsome...like he's so huge and really manly.

" He have a son though" I muttered to myself and start to smile like a child who got hold of a candy.

Atlast a car pulled off infront of me and the driver opend the door. " Sir, sorry for the delay" he apologized to me and opened the door.

" Did you take my stuffs?" I asked him and he said yes.

The drive was actually nice the car was expensive and also nice. The car suddenly slowed it's pace and I looked out of the window to see the new place I'm going to stay.

I opend the door after the driver parked the car and only to see Hoonie in arms of a lady who was smiling at me.

" Mama" Hoonie yelled and made grabby hand towards my side which I gladly take and hugged him to my chest.

" Is my little bunny happy to see his mommy?" I asked Hoonie who was kissing my whole face.

" Baby...let mommy have a shower...okay? mommy is sweaty" I kissed him on his forehead and tried to give back him to the lady.....but he was hugging me like a baby coala.

" Owww...you don't want to go?" I asked him again which only made him hug me closer.

" Sorry... Miss" I smiled apologetically at the lady.

" Ohh...dear don't worry it's okay, so you're the mom of Hoonie it's a pleasure to meet you at last" the lady said which I only smiled awkwardly.

So she don't know anything about Hoonie's mom.

" You can call me aunty Lis it's what Jungkook calls me" the lady said and walk inside and I followed her with my baby iny arms.

" I prepared the room for you.... please follow me madam". Madam?

" Aunty please you can just callme Jimin...leave all formalities" I asured her and she smiled back at me.

She leave me with Hoonie when we reach the room and I sighed. I look at Hoonie who was playing with my hair.

" My baby look so adorable and cute" I slowly put him on the bed and sat with him.

" Little bunny...mommy want to take a shower...so can you leave mommy for a few minutes?" I ask him  desperately even though he don't understand me fully I'm aware that he had the idea beaches he shook his head and come closer to me and sat on my laps and hug me.

I smiled at the clinginess of the little one...he may be really miss a mother's touch and warmth.

I start to rock him on my laps humming a song and after sometime I realised that he's sleeping. I put him on the cribs which was near the bed and tuck him in the blanket.

I walk to the bathroom and quickly take a shower because I don't want Hoonie to wake and cry without anyone beside him.

When I came outside I saw he was still sleeping so I opend my bag and arranged my things to the wardrobe.

I slowly walk towards the crib and take Hoonie on my arms. He opened his eyes but I began to rock him again so he go back to sleep.

When I reach the kitchen I saw maids doing their job, some of them looked at me and smiled, and some of them ignored me like I was not there.

" Who are you?" A lady asked me.

" Ohh...I'm-" " it's Jungkook's lover" aunty Lis suddenly cut of me and I was happy that she did.

" LOVER??" That girl screamed making Hoonie jump join my arms waking from his sleep and crying.

" Miss....can't you see there is a baby in my arms" I glared at her and start to make Hoonie stop cry by humming and kissing his cheeks.

" Aunty can you make some banana puree for Hoonie?" I asked her and she said yes.

When I look back I saw the girl from earlier glaring at me.

" Aunty when is kookie  and others coming back?" I asked her but my eyes was fixed on the girl.

" Ohh...sweety they will be back in evening don't worry" she assured me and I smiled.

"Moma" I looked back at Hoonie who was looking at me with a bigger smile.

I took a seat in the kitchen chair and looked at him. " Is my baby up from his nap......are you hungry? Don't worry okay....mommy will feed you Banana puree" I kissed him again on cheeks.

" Nanaa" Hoonie smiled at me.

" Oww....my little bunny is so smart" I cooed at his cuteness and eagerness to learn new things. And I know that Jungkook is proud of Hoonie.

He giggled with me and start to babble things.

" Jiminahh...here is the puree" aunty Lis put down the bowl and Hoonie look at the puree without no so much enthusiasm.

' aish..this little bunny' I thought to myself and make him look at me.

this little bunny' I thought to myself and make him look at me

" Baby bun.....you should eat this....or else mommy will be sad, do you want mommy to feel sad?" I made a sad face and look at him, only to see baby bun pouting and grabbing my cheeks and kissing me.

" Mommaa" he look towards the puree and tap my hand indicating me to feed him. I smiled at him and start to feed him.

" Does my baby bun like it?" I asked him and he start to giggle which made me happy too.

It takes me around ten minutes to feed him full and I was happy that Hoonie eat all the food without making a mess.

" Ohh... Jiminahh...he never liked these things he don't even like formula milk it always take a toll of me when it comes to feeding him" aunty Lis said to me with a big and warm smile.

" Aunty it's my pleasure...I'm happy that he likes it...don't you like it baby bun?" I looked down to Hoonie who was clutching my sweater.

We was talking with aunty Lis and every now and then Hoonie will call me moma and kiss me. He's such an adorable cute baby.

" Jiminahh.." I heard someone calling my name and look towards the source.