Part 2

Riding in the back seat of the van Kylie and I along with my manager Gill and her momager kris sit in silence.
"So I know this is a shock for both of you ' really I couldn't tell by memes of my face all over Twitter right now." I cut her off before she can finish her sentence.

She looks over to Gill for him to continue .
"Kid it was the best option for both of you, with you and your injury controversy and her and her new makeup line coming out. keeps the attention off the negative and on the positive." He finished with a sigh I look over to Kylie who's looking over down at her phone seemingly texting someone.

"Staring isn't nice mr.tucker." She looks up and over at me. "Can't help but stare at a pretty face." I reply trying to break some of the tension. She gives of a small smirk before turning back to her phone girls and their damn phones.

We pull up to a house that has luxurious cars in front of them the house itself has too many windows for any self privacy buts that's rich people for you going for what's trending. We all get out and walk outside into the house that is bustling with people. They remind me of an ant colony working for their queen who in this situation is kris. "Jordan and Kylie you two will be living together at Jordan's house for the duration of this arrangement like a real couple." Her mom saids.

Now I'm a guy who likes my own space and privacy,I go to object but Gill give me one of those stern dad looks. "And Kylie you'll be going to his football game tomorrow to be the supportive girlfriend." Guessing she didn't like that idea she goes to object her self but is cut off from a look form her mom. This day just keeps getting worse. She walks up over to the grand staircase in the middle of the hallway both of the mangers shots me a look to follower up so I obliged.

I follow the brunette girl around the house and the many hallways. I follow that way her hips sway side to side her heels clacking against the hardwood floor.

"So what exactly made you want to start makeup." I honestly ask hoping to break down the awkwardness.

She opens a door leading into a room full of clothes shoes and everything alike and sits on the couch in the middle. " I don't know really." She stops before speaking more " I guess it was something I was always wanted to do but never had the creative mind to start it." She looks up " how did you know you wanted to play football." She follows up with I look over to the empty  spot next to her and sit while she packs up clothes for her stay with me. "I started playing as a kid and took a lot of interest in it. But back then I played every position so it was mostly fun." I say in all seriousness. "Going into middle school my dad asked if I wanted to start going to camps to improve my craft on the sport so I said yes and started getting interest. leading into high school I was a top recruit with hundreds of offers from schools all over the country. I committed to Alabama won a couple of championships their got drafted to la and now I'm here talking to you."  I end my long sorta short story.

  By now she had bags upon bags filled to the brim with clothes of all types. "How long do you plan on staying." She looks over at me and smirks not realizing how close she is to me and bumps right into my chest stumbling back over her sprawled out heels I catch her by the waist before she can fall and her hands end up on my chest. I look over my self to see the position we are in and look up at her to see her already staring at me.

  Her eyes search around my face studying my features but I found my self doing the same. Starting with her brown eyes that show and little reflection of myself to her small button nose followed by her plump lips that I could just kiss. I found my self leaning in slowly but only to fall short from a knock on the door interrupting us .

"Kylie get your ass out here."I hear on the other side of the door.

The younger girl rolls her eyes the voices comment and pulls her self away from me and walks over to the door. A older yet similar looking women walks in straight past Kylie and towards me with a devious smirk on her face. "So your the famous Jordan i've been hearing about I see Kylie got herself a real looker." She says looking behind her at the now perplexed face of Kylie.

"Khloe what are you doing here."she ask and moves to close the door and stand infringe of me trying to block the view of the taller girl which she fails at . "I just wanted to see what the buzz was about and get a good idea of him so I can't tell our other siblings."she replies sitting down on an all white sofa. My phone starts to buzz and I pick it up seeing it's a text from my manager telling us to come down with her bags. I let her know and we exit out of the room with her assistants helping us lug them downstairs and into the car. It's night time by then and we start heading out after being given strict instructions to follow.

—————————————————————

We make back to my place I look over to see her sleeping with her head against the window . I get a good look at her now and see how peaceful she looks her head tilted slightly to the left shows her sleek jaw line her slightly parted lips release soft snores letting me know the girl is in a deep sleep.
I get out of the car with one of her bags on my back and take her out from the other side being careful and haul her into the house. She pushes her body into mine more and as cliche as it sounds it felt nice like I had gotten spark throughout my body.

I put her in one of the downstairs rooms and wake her up so she can change and take of her makeup. "Kylie wake." I say trying to shake her awake only working after the third try. She looks around at her surroundings and places her eyes on the bag on the floor and reaches for it. I take this as my que to leave so I walk out with her going into the attached bathroom. I go up the stairs and into my master suite.

Pulling out briefs only I hop in the shower thinking about how my life is about to play out for the next couple of months from the press to social media and etc.
I get out wrapping the towel around my waist and I was about to start my hair routine until heat a knock on my door followed by a soft voice.

"Jordan you grabbed the wrong bag so I need to borrow some clothes." I walk over to the door and open it the short girl standing even shorter now that she doesn't have her heels and . She study's my face and takes in my wet appearance. Her eyes follow done to my chest and stop at my v-like for a couple of secs before looking back at me. I internally smirk knowing I caught her " let me put my clothes on and I'll be right out." I say she gives a curt nod and I close the door dropping my towel and grabbing my briefs and shorts sliding them on.

I walk out to see he sitting on my bed on her phone I guess checking her socials before she retires to bed I walk past her to my drawer and pull out a large t shirt and hand it to her. She grabs it and motions for me to turn around and I hear the rustle of her robes drop and her putting the shirt on I turn around early thinking she's done only to see a slight glimpse of the thing she has on. I feel I twitch in my shorts at that and quickly avert  my eyes quickly before she looks up at me with a slight chuckle. It start thundering outside causing the power to cut off.

"Damn didn't know it was gonna rain today." I say reaching for my phone light and flashing it on her.

She start to turn hers on and walks out coming back minutes later with a extra blanket and snacks I laugh at her innocent nature and go to sit on the edge of the bed . I pull some candles out form under and light them all around the room to turn around and see her allaying in the middle sliding a movie in the portable DVD player that I didn't see her walk in with. I slide over next to her leaving just enough room for Jesus and watch as the movies starts.

—————————————————————

Two hours later and our positions have changed the movie we watch was final destination the first one and she jumped at just about every scene. So here she is her legs  straddling mine as she lays side ways. He head tucked under my neck as her breath fans my chest. The credit scenes roll and I as I try to push the girl over to the other side of the bed she shows some resistance.

"Stop moving." She give a short answer as she tuck into me more.

I abide by her request and spoon her from the back shutting the DVD player off and listening to the sounds of the rain that's became more gentle now. Dozing off I feel and hand slip into mine and pull it in closer.