Chapter 4

Going back into the second half we finished the game off with a win starting the season right. I starting get my clothes ready to take a shower and head into the conference room for after game talks.
I walk up to the room and open the door taking a seat on the raised stand and right as a sit a bunch of hands raise trying to get them to pick them for the first question. Security calms them down and gives them a specific order they'll go in. Starting with the guys furthest right "Jordan how does it feel knowing you have even higher expectations coming into this season after your last season Super Bowl win!" I guess that that's the question most people want to ask since everybody got quiet.

"Um well my team and I know what to expect going into this season that we are gonna face a lot of adversity from other teams who want to beat us but we have to be prepared or that." I give him a straight forward answer and move on to the lady in the far back "Jordan coming into this season we heard rumors of a knee injury that was affecting your play is it safe to say that you're alright now or are we gonna see you on less playing time." She ask I thought I was past the question but I guess not. "I can assure you that is was just a little tweak in my knee and that I'm all better now with a much needed rest that I got." I say with a nod.
My manger come up and tells them that , that will be all the questions for today leading out of the conference room and down the hallway to the player garage.

Getting in the driver seat of my urus he starts reading some of the news outlets critiquing my game from today. Most are good saying that I look even more improved from last season but there are the other ones saying that I will be a flop or i just got lucky I ignore those and look on towards the positive. "I have some business to Handle so drop me off at this coffee shop right here. You have an appearance with Kylie later at her cosmetics opening I'll meet you there later." He says as the car comes to a stop in front of the Starbucks. I give him an ok an drive off to my house which take two hours with this la traffic.

Pulling up in my driveway I see two unfamiliar cars parked I park my car and walk in through the garage. I hear sounds coming from upstairs an follow the noise into my cinema room. I see about six girl in their but Kylie not in sight I walk out through the door quietly and go up to my room seeing as she wouldn't just let random people in here. I open my door an go into my restroom seeing the light on. I walk straight in and stop dropping my bag on the floor seeing Kylie taking photos in nothing but a all black lingerie set on. She turns and looks up at me freezing on the spot looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Are you just gonna stand there." She ask looking me up and down.

"Why are you in my restroom half naked?" I found the courage to ask her knowing I gave her a room down stairs the has a decently sized restroom. "Taking promo pics for my sisters clothing line" she saids like it's the most obvious thing I get that you can take promo picture but why does she have to be in my restroom my personal overall. " you couldn't do that downstairs in your room." I ask her she turns around sliding the robe off the counter and sliding it on. "My mom said to, to stir up some rumors or did you forget about this deal?" I give her a dumbfounded look of course I didn't forget the fuck.

I ignore what just happens an hour down stairs to see those same girls reading my kitchen like a bunch of fucking rats. "Umm hello" they freeze and all of them turn around not I'm not gonna lie if I wasn't in a fake relationship I would've had a turn with all of them but anyways. "We're friends of Kylie she didn't tell us you would be home yet." So now she thinks she can just invite people over without telling them speaking of the devil she comes down stairs in one of my sweaters the reaches her knees and fluffy socks on. "I didn't think it we be a problem oh and we're having a sleepover too can you get the extra blankets for me?" Do people not say please anymore man whatever. I go up to the hallway closet and pull out some extra blankets bringing them back downstairs. She gives me and thank and hands them to  her friends who start to walk back into the movie room. "Oh and babe can you make up some snacks and those banana smoothies you make too?" I give her a 'really' look and just shake my head walking to the kitchen.

I start to just get a basket and filling it with all different kinds of snacks but not my goods ones I don't share those with anybody. That was pretty easy it's the smoothie part that's gonna be hard. After the fifth one I'm tired Kylie had sent me a message saying they all wanted different ones she must think I'm her boyfriend cause I'm no- well  technically I am damn if I knew cooking like a slave was gonna be apart of the deal I would've said no. I give her a text saying to come get their food while a pull out a bag of hot fries and Gatorade since I'm about to play some games with my friends on my ps5. I hear laughing letting me know there here. "Damn Kylie I wish I had a man like yours" they all laugh at the girl and I just shake my head go to my  gaming room right next door.

"Did y'all see that ass" I hear one of em say not knowing I can still hear them "bitch, the real question is how big is his dick?" I hear movement letting me know there probably waiting for Kylie to answer. She coughs and hesitates a bit "it's big" I hear her barely mumble "ok how big"another one ask "He wasn't hard but like I could see his print through his boxers so I'll say about nine"they all squeal and gasp. "Oh my god how big is it on hard" they all get silent waiting for her to answer but all I hear is movement letting me know she is starting to walk off. They all follow in tow with their snacks leaving my to close the door all the way and shake my head laughing do girls really gossip about dick sizes.

Not proofread