2 -Perv

Your legs pushed into the short figure of the school desk. Cheeks dusted a light shade of pink, you thought... Thought about her. You hoped the class went by fast so you could see her again.

As if an almighty being had heard you prayers, the class ended before you knew it.

You wandered down the halls aimlessly when in the blink of an eye. You slipping on the wet floor was unexpected, like kum in coochie, and just as harsh. As you fell , staring incredulously at the marble floor, your hands scoured recklessly for any type of imaginary handle.

You embraced yourself for the pain when you were suddenly cushioned by... pillows?

A woman clearing her throat could be heard as clear as a marble being dropped in an empty hallway. You pushed yourself up using the 'cushions' as support.

That was until you noticed it was Y/n. Your face turned red, if anybody saw you they'd have thought you had been terribly sunburnt. You stepped back trying to profusely apologize.

.
.
.

"PERVERT"
A hand strung across your face as harsh as the Artic weather.

"HUUUH, IM NOT A PERVERT." You nervously exclaimed, making you look more guilty.

Y/n pouted like a lost puppy trying to get taken in.

"You know you look pretty cute when you pout"

Now it was her turn. She turned so red the devil would pale in comparison 👹😈. Y/n shot away, arms waving in the air whilst continuously yelling "Peeeerrrrvvvv"

You chuckled plugging in your earphones and putting on a song.

Soon you walked past a mirror and looked at your handsome self, adjusting your hair a little... 😲😪😲🥴😫🌜😲😓😟😡🙄😜😋😐😏🥲😌🤣😚😂😙🤩😊🤗😏😱🌜🌞🤕🌞🤕😩😥😫🌜🤯🌚🌞🤖👹🤖💥💤💦💥⭐👺😈💗💟👥🫀🦷🫀🦴💔💌🫁👁️👅👀👅🦻🦠💀🦠💕✍️💅✍️☝️🖕🤛🧘💇🧘🚶🧑‍🦯

-------

A/N- this chapter want as well writen as the last. 😰😰 plex forgive 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

 😰😰 plex forgive 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺