KIDNABBING!?!

"konechiwa my fellow weeb" you tiped your fedora to the healer stationed at the infurmry bfre putting your hand back in your trench coat.

The healer mutered under his breath "wierdo." wierdo? oh no no he must of ment "hero". You just miss heard oviously. It would only be naturel of course.

"uhm ohayo doctur-chan. my alpha lord senpai wolf has some injuries."

the healer turned his head and luked at ur bloody face.

"wht hapned?"

"oh i just beat up some losers trying to fight me"

"u luk like u r the 1 who just got beat up"

"like hell i was. uh"

ur victorius smile deflatd as u rmber erlier today. the helear was right. even u had forgot.

"yh, whtver"

---

u wlked back to class with y/n but whn u entrd the door she instantly left u and went to jump in her boyfrends arms.

'ugh. she doesn't even like me at all' u thought. you had to find a way to get back. aha!! you should grt ur own grlfrend. u luked around the class until u saw a girl. she was usully quiet and didn't ever speak bt u aprocahed her anyway.

"hey, whats ur name"

she stared at u in complte silence but there was a huge blush on her face

"... s..s.s.sarah" she gigled

"well sarah, u r vry lucky. u r my new girlfrend."

"o..oh.... ok"

"ok"

---

you finaly got a new grlfrend and u was eating lunch with her until y/n aproached. she talked to u and sarah didnt like it ezpexially when ur face trned red.

"who is this alpha?"

WHAT!! ONLY SARAH SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL HIM ALPHA. GRRR. SHE WAS GETTING ANGRY.

she gripped onto her knife tightly whch she used to cut her food

"this is my gerlfrind. i askd her ths morning and she said ys"

"www.w.what gerlfrind???!!!?!"

"ys, r u jelos?"

"n..no way!"

"ok."

---

sarah got angy and now she kidnabbed y/n!!!! You were runing as fast as you culd to the bsment and u saw y/n in ropes!

"WHAT R U DONG SARAH?! UNTYE HER RIG NOW!"

"nuh-uh"

"YES-UH!"

"no! i luv you! you are mine!"

u breethed deeply and clnched ur teeth that even blood driped frm ur moth. you held ur hart cuz the demoms were coming in you again. you could let them come in you! not again! no! no! no!

"AAAAAAAAH!!!"

you couldn't hold back anymore and the demons came right in you. ur face turned red and you marched towards sarah.

"STOP RIGHT THERE! IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER, I'LL SLT HER FROAT!"

you stopped for a moment but then rushed towards the woman so quick she clndnt even react. you kicked the knife from her hand and started punching and slapping her.

"grrr, grrr"

u growled like a wild beast and even when she was knocked out on the floor you didn't stop. you cldnt conetril urslf. nothing could stop you now. nothinh except.

Y/N jumped onto your legs.

"no, don't do this senpai!! you can't!"

you slowly overcame the demons who were nonstop coming in you and turned to Y/N.

"Don't let those nasty demons paint you like this!"

you wiped the drool from ur mouth and muterd "Y-Y/n?"

"Uwu! You're back my glorious glizzy king. My kawaii upperclassman, you did it UwU"

Y/n jumped onto you and kissed you on your lips!! at that moment, the police barged into the basement and yelled

"ohio goyzaymez. Dattebayo. We're here to save you! Dattebayo."

they looked around and saw the sarah on the floor and they all clapped. even the mayor of the town came up to you.

"konechiwa (dattebayo)" he tipped his fedora and rubbed his neckbeard. "i would like for you to be mayor, dattebayo, and not me, dattebayo."

you luked shocked and you still blushing from the kiss and said bashfully "huh, no! i have better things to do!" and you kissed Y/N again on her lips.

AT THAT MOMENT, HER BOYFRIEND RUSHED IN AND SHOUTED "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" AND HE SAW YOU BOTH KISSING!

(srry for the long wait, i was just haressed and threatened to upload this)