Break/fast

Let's - a - eat!

Day 2

The sun was just rising, and they all slept at 11. You get the picture,
A had a bit of bags under her eyes, but the ones on M were bigger.

P and RJ were on the breakfast table, what looks like eggs and hotdogs, M and A saw from far, they were getting served breakfast on day 2. They sat on a balcony table, and saw the sunrise with their own eyes, it was beautiful, but RJ interfered, "Heyo! So what groups are yall in?" he asks. "4" muffled A, already eating her food, "um group 5!" says M, and P replied with "oh, um group 8, i think" which made A choke on her food "MHPH- you forgot?" and he only replied with a 'yes actually' and that made evryone laugh for a bit, but she could see a pair of eyes looking at P, they were R's, and they look like they were full of jelousy and rage, but he didn't show it. She only thought that he was looking at someone else and brushed the thought away. Also why M looked to her in a joking, and playful way, "ooO isn't that R?~" she pushed her a bit, "Who?" said RJ and P at the same time, this time though A didn't stop to shut M's mouth, rather she stared at the ground and kept chewing slowly. As M explained, she finished her food and left earlier than evveryone, going to the court for the groups to meet each other again.

ş̶̜̙͍͎̱̜̖̾͌̓̈̋͋͛͗̀̊ở̶̢̞̥̥͚̭̬̾̏̃̚̚͜͝ͅ ̸͉͎̂̇̑́̐̅w̶̛̼̔͗͗̚h̶̻̖̠̼̤͈͙̎͜ỵ̴̛̹̐͒̇̈̇?̴̨̛̯̥̣͈͈͈̺́̿̕͝͝