Shy to clingy

Finally, R's FINALLY {REDACTED} , FINALLY after the last 3 chapters Finally...
"What?" you may ask, "What finally?" you don't know yet do ya?

good luck finding out :]

Day 2

A waits for a bit, getting startled by M's waking her up from day dreaming.
"M! What the f-" she exclaimed, "fuck" she whispers, M just chuckles, "Haha, i was just joking!" she tells, patting the back of her friend. "Yo, are you both in the same group? you might have deceloped a crus on him already~" she whispers, but A only blushes in a embarrassment "Whatevs M, atleast someone actually likes me." she stated, and M just felt a joking pain in her heart, she gasps, "Oh mY! I aM SoOoOO insUlteD!" she says in a mocking tone, and they walk to the court.

She says goodbye to her friend going separated ways, her friend only giving a small wave, they were on opposite sites of the court actually, but her attention to M faded as R stared at her, and when she looked back, he only looked down. R was talking more and more as their conversation grew longer, he kept holdn her arm or moving beside her constantly, but she didnt mind as he told that she was the only one he talked to, thinking that he was just nervous and she was the only one he knew.

oh she was so wrong