Wednesday, 13th October (Part 2)

Kanao's Pov

I grasped Tanjiro's big 'cum pillar'. It was.. warm.. I moved my hand in an up and down position, while holding his 'cum pillar'. I started slow, then I sped up a bit. Tanjiro's face was red and he slightly moaned a bit. "Kanao.. I'm gonna.. cum!" He slightly whispered, and before I could ask what cum was, white stuff shot out of his cock and onto my hand. It was warm.. "Tanjiro.. Is this.. cum?" I asked. "Yeah.." He said. He then pinned me to the toilet. "T-Tanjiro.." I said. He then lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, he then stuck his middle finger in it. "Mh- Mhhh.. Ah. Ahhh.. Tanjir- Tanjiro.. Ahhhh!" I moaned.  He went faster, and I moaned louder. He kept on going and I couldn't hold it in anymore.. I came all over Tanjiro's finger. He smiled, and I did too. We decided to take a 5 minute break, then we continued again. Tanjiro pinned me to the toilet again and he inserted his 'cum pillar' into my 'cum hole'. "Ahh.. T-T-Tanjiro!! Ahhh!!" I moaned. This only urged him to go harder and faster. "Ahh! Tanjiro, I'm gonna.. I'm cum!!" I slightly shouted, "Me too, Kanao!!" He shouted. He came in my 'cum hole' and I came after. I was twitching too. "T-T-Tan-Tanjiro.. I love you.." I said. "I love you more, Kanao" He responded. We took another break by making out, his tongue explored my mouth and my tongue explored his mouth. He then sat on the tiolet, urging my to sit on his lap, and right before I did, he aimed his 'cum pillar' onto my ass. "Ahh!" I moaned when I sat on him. He held my hips and started to move me in a vertical position. "Wait- T-Tanjiro! Let me put- put a c- condom on you!!" I shouted while reaching into my pocket and pulling out a condom. He stopped jerking me and he let me stand up, removing his cock from my ass. I put the condom on his 'cum pillar' and I sat back down. He continued jerking me again. "Kan- Kan- Kanao.. I'm gonna.. gonna.. cum!" He said as he came in the condom. When I tried standing up he pulled me back down. "Tanjiro.." I said. He didn't respond, instead, he played with my breasts. "Tanjiro.." I moaned. He pinched my nipples, "Tanjiro!!" I accidently shouted. "Sorry" He responded. He continued teasing me. I came on Tanjiro's pants, "Oh sorry" I said. "It's ok, at least I know you like it." he responded. He suddenly jerked me again. Jeez he;s thirsty, well I am too so can't blame him. Then the bell rang, I frowned. Tanjiro suddenly stopped jerking me and he started to lift me off his 'cum pillar'. "No, Tanjiro, let's skip class and continue!" I said while trying to keep my ass on his cock. He was too strong, and his dick was off my ass, right when I was about to cum too. "Well, let's have a sleepover tonight, atleast, Tanjiro." I begged, he then smirked and nodded.

Shinobu's Pov

I went to class with Tomioka after winning a million Yen. "Ayyyy, finally, I can buy the good food from the cafeteria" I said to Tomioka. I was surprised to see Tomioka buying the same trash food, even after winning the battle royale. "Tomioka, why are you getting the trash foods when you're rich?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Tomiokaaaaaaaaa" I said. He didn't respond. I got irritated. "Tomioka, if you don't respond I'll kill you" I said. He then answered. "I'm planning on going back on the army, so eating trash foods will help me practice for the foods the army gives us, also, my other army friends I've made all decided to go back too." He answered. I was surprised, "You have friends? Wow, Tomioka I didn't know that!" I said. He looked at me, "No, no Kocho, nah, I called them friends but we aren't friends, Kocho, nah I don't have any army friends" He said sarcastically. He then stood up to dump his plate in the return box. "Wait, Tomioka, meet me in the bathroom" I whispered in his ear after running towards him. I went into the stalls and waited for him. In the meantime I stripped my clothes, leaving my completely naked. I got some condoms too (Which I bought from the Million). He then knocked on the stall I was in, then I opened the door and quickly pulled him inside. "woah wo-" I stopped him by kissing him on the lips, with my breasts up against his chest. "Kocho what-" I interrupted him again by answering his question. "You're going back to the army, so I wanted to spend some time with you before you go!" I said. "Well.. If you say so.." He said. He then pinned me to the walls of the stall and gave me a passionate kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I opened my lips. He immediately forced his tongue into my mouth, and we had a tongue battle. We stopped to breathe and he played with my tits. He pinched my nipples and I moaned slightly. I didn't dare talk since I didn't want him to break his focus. His lips moved to my neck and I moaned a bit harder. He sucked my neck and lots of marks appeared on my neck. I then sat down on the table and opened my vagina, urging him to insert his cock. Instead, he inserted 3 of his fingers, and jerked my pussy. "Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahhhh!! Aaaaahhhhhh! Tomioka.. Harder!! Go Harder!!"" I demanded. He did as I said, and he jerked my pussy even harder. He then removed his fingers. "No! No! Put it back in!!" I said. I couldn't push it back, he was too strong. "Come on! I was about to cum!" I said. He then smirked and unbuckled his belt. I see where this is going, I smirked. He then revealed his cock. Holy shit, he's BUSTING!!! "Is it gonna fit, Tomioka?" I asked. "I don't know and I don't care" He said as he inserted his cock inside my virgin pussy. We did it for the entire lunch. I love him, I love him so fucking much.

Author's Note

Hey, Hello, Hi, Wassup, Yo. Sorry for the disappointing GiyuuShino lemon, I focused mainly on the Tankana lemon for my readers. So yeah.. Well Bye, Godbye, Cya, Stay safe and Thursday, 14th October will be here soon.