Four

Odin approaches you and Loki as you walk into the ballroom.

"Ah, finally."

He hands Loki a remote to your undergarment.

Loki turns the remote over in his hand, "What is this for?"

"To increase my pain, of course." You mutter through a phony smile.

Loki's head raises as he looks over at you in shock.

        "Wait, what does this control?!" He whisper-yells, seemingly worried.

        Odin shrugs, "Don't worry about that. Just use it if she misbehaves or if you feel like it."

        Before Loki can ask any more questions, Odin walks off to mingle among the important Asgardians.

        "I won't use it... I promise." Loki whispers in your ear.

        You raise your eyebrow and pull Loki away from the entrance.

        "You look familiar. Do I know you?" A voice questions from behind you.

        You and Loki look over to see a beautiful woman with long, dark blonde hair, slightly tinted red; cloudy blue eyes; and an insanely kind face.

You beam when you see who it is.

The kindest, most beautiful woman you've ever met.

"Yes, My Queen. I was Allfather Odin's maiden, and now I am Loki's maiden." You explain, curtsying.

She grins, "Well, welcome! It's good to see you again. You actually look a lot thinner than you did when I first met you, no offense, my dear."

"No offense taken, Your Majesty. I am quite thin." You respond, quite embarrassed.

"Then enjoy. I'm so happy you're here, and I would love to stay and chat, but I'm afraid I have other guests to greet." Queen Frigga announces before elegantly drifting away and out of the room.

"You do look quite thin, no offense," Loki comments in a hushed voice.

"Well, I took it as offensive." You growl through your massive fake smile.

"Then I'm sorry."

You roll your eyes and slowly walk toward a table, already very used to the pain. After all, you've experienced it many times before. For over a year, in fact.

You notice a man standing there, looking lonely.

"Hey." You greet as you walk over to him.

He looks over at you, a bit shocked that you noticed him.

"Oh, hey."

"Who are y-?"

You're interrupted by someone's hand grabbing your arm.

Even though you can't see them, you know who it is.

Loki...

"Correct. Now, you don't talk to him. You stay by my side and do what I command." Loki hisses.

"Yes, Master." You mumble back, clearly annoyed.

Loki hesitates before his frigid hand snakes around the front of your neck, gripping it tightly as he brings you closer to his chest.

"You will not disrespect me, slave." Loki snarls in your ear.

"I-I'm sorry, Master." You manage to say in between gasps for air.