Seventeen

When you arrive in Asgard, you begin to run down the bridge before stopping and turning to an amused Thor.

You sigh, "You have a flying hammer."

"Indeed I do."

Thor walks toward you, grabs your waist, then flies you two toward the palace.

        After calling out Loki's name while running through the palace, you can't find him anywhere

Discouraged, you trudge into the garden where the two of you first connected.

A grin spreads across your face when you spot him reading in the exact spot.

"Loki!"

He freezes and slowly looks up at you, his face lighting up when he locks eyes with you.

"Y/N..."

You run over to him and kneel beside him.

"Loki."

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

"I thought you left me." He whispers into the crook of your neck.

You pull back, cupping his face and rubbing his cheekbones.

"I just searched for answers."

"To what questions?"

You chuckle lightly, "If I was-"

"Under a spell?"

You clear your throat and look down, but Loki lifts your chin.

"It's okay. I understand."

"And it's not a spell or Stockholm!" You announce half-heartedly.

Loki laughs, "I'm glad, darling."

You blush and giggle a bit, then shudder.

"That was disgusting."

Loki straightens up, "What?"

"Not you. Blushing? Giggling? It's weird."

Loki's lips curl up, "It looks cute on you." He murmurs before kissing you.

You lace your fingers through his hair and deepen the kiss, tugging on his roots every now and then.

"Gods, Y/N..." He mumbles against your lips, "I didn't want to be away from you."

You grin and pull back a bit, making Loki pout at the loss of contact.

"I have feelings for you. I have authentic feelings. No spells, no Stokholm."