Eleven

It seems as though you can't control your body as you walk to the kitchen, pack a picnic basket, go to the garden, and set everything up.

        Finally, you regain control when you see Loki walk into the garden.

        As you contemplate leaving, Loki approaches you.

        "What is this?" He asks, genuinely curious.

        You double-tuck your hair like Amy from Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

        Wait a second...

        You look up at him nervously.

        Is he going to get mad? Is he going to punish me?...

        He laughs a kind of sexy laugh before sitting down across from you.

        "I'm not mad... this is very sweet."

        You shift a bit, worried for when he flips.

        "Thanks..." You mumble.

        You open the basket and pull out your favorite foods and Loki's favorite foods, but sadly you couldn't get your ultimate favorite food, y/f/f.

        "I got that." Loki comments.

        You look up at him just in time to see him summon y/f/f.

        Your eyes light up in delight as you immediately go for it, making Loki chuckle.

        He grins, "I see you got my favorite foods as well."

        You keep yourself from attacking the food and glance at him before looking away, avoiding his intense gaze and adorable smile.

        "Yeah..." You mutter.

        "How did you know?"

        You look down at your hands, "I, uh... I asked the cook what your favorite foods were."

        You raise your head, locking your eyes with the green eyes that shine in the beautiful sunlight peeking out from behind the flowers and vines.

        "That's considerate... why are you doing this for me?"

        You shrug, breaking eye contact again, but Loki gently takes your chin between his thumb and index finger, bringing your head back.

        "Why?" He questions in a whisper.

        You shrug, "I didn't do it consciously. I felt as though I couldn't control my body." You narrow your eyes, "Did you do some sort of spell?" You ask in an accusatory voice.

        Loki scoffs, dropping his hand, "I would never do that. Free will is very important to me."

        You raise your eyebrow, "Then what about Clint?"

        "Agent Barton?"

        You nod, "You put him under the scepter's control."

        "...I didn't want to do it..." Loki murmurs, refusing to look at you.

        "But you did."

        "It-...." He sighs, "The scepter fueled hatred I held for people, specifically my brother and mortals. Along with my uncontrollable hatred, I-I did it because of two people. Thanos would've had my head. I was in too deep. And my father would've started seeing me as a weak fr- as weak again."