Prologue

"Do you ever get tired of speaking?"
"Do you ever get tired of acting all rude and snobbish?"

***

"You are actually a very nice person. Why do you even talk to such people?"
"Why don't you ever mind your own business?"

***

"You helped me, right? Now as a friend, it is my duty to help you. Come on, don't be shy. Tell me, what's wrong?"
"Wait! Are we friends?"

***

"I actually like you. You aren't that bad."
For the first time on that day, she saw him smile and chuckle which made her grin.

***

"I don't care about you. You are a liar."
"For God's sake, I never told you that I am helping you. Why do you have to assume everything on your own?"

Two individuals, who are bound together, she by a misunderstanding and he, by his fate.

*****

"Oh no! Am I supposed to help you?"
"Oh yes sweetheart! Let's complete this mission together."

***

"You know what? All you know is bullying."
"And all that you know is hating me."

***

"It's not like I am apologising, but yeah, if you wish then you can accept my sorry."
"What if I don't want to?"
"Then go to hell."
He chuckled seeing her so pissed off.

***

"No! Are you serious?"
"Do you really think I can joke in such a sensitive issue, like my love for you?"
She almost lost her consciousness on hearing these words from his mouth.

These two, who were bound together, she because of her best friend and he, because of his duty.

Another lighthearted story on AdiYa and DevAkshi.

A Diwali Gift in advance for every single person who has loved Chaotic Love, Unexpected Feelings and The Love That Still Exists.
Thank you so much. Without you all, this wouldn't have been possible. I hope you like this story as much as you liked my previous stories.

Love.