Three

"Humne na suna hain ki zyada chaawal khaane se hum mote ho jaate hain

"Humne na suna hain ki zyada chaawal khaane se hum mote ho jaate hain. Aap toh har baar khaane mein chaawal hi dete hain hume."
(I have heard that eating rice more often makes you fat. You give me rice for every meal.)

Aditya rolled his eyes at her complaint and continued to put the jeera rice in the plates.

"Arre, you are not even listening to me. I don't want to eat rice. That's it!"

"Okay fine. If you don't want to eat rice then I won't force you. Happy?"

Zoya smiled and got happy, thinking that he would finally give her some nice food. But her happy face turned into a shocked one when he sat on the chair and simply started eating from his plate.

"If you don't want to eat then why should I force you? You must not be hungry. That's the reason that you are denying to eat it."

Saying this, he continued eating and
she looked at him in disbelief. As she saw him relishing the rice and Dal tadka, her mouth watered. She saw that he had kept the other plate as it is. She feared that he would eat the second plate as well as his first plate was about to get finished and she didn't wish to stay hungry any longer. She licked her lips and slowly got up, walking towards the plate. She glared at him who was busy eating without any care in the world. She took the plate and sat on her place, still glaring at him.

"Badtameez!"

She muttered under her breath but he heard it and smiled a bit.

'Atleast this stupid girl ate something.'

Thinking this in his mind, he smiled but soon composed himself, thinking that she might see him smile.

***

Dev and Sonakshi were sitting in a restaurant.

"So now, you gonna tell me where is Zoya?"

"Listen, I'll tell you everything but I need you to promise me something."

He nodded in a yes and she took a deep breath, preparing herself to tell him everything.

"You know that she didn't want to get engaged to you, right?"

Dev nodded in a yes and sipped his coffee.

"But Waseem Uncle didn't listen to her and now you two are engaged."

Dev understood that she was taking him on a guilt trip, again, for the 7th time in the day.