Two

Zoya looked at the plate that Aditya kept on the table in front of her

Zoya looked at the plate that Aditya kept on the table in front of her. She then looked at Aditya who simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I am sorry but I can't eat this."

"Why?"

"I don't like this."

She pointed at the rice and curry. Aditya rolled his eyes at her tantrums.

"See, I can't buy you food from 5 star restaurants. You will have to eat this."

"Even Maggi isn't available?"

"Are you at a bloody restaurant? I served you what I had. Now I don't give a damn whether you eat it or not. If you don't want to eat it, then tell me beforehand. I'll give it to someone who needs it and doesn't have any tantrums."

Zoya frowned at his 'Angry Young Man' face. God! He needed to calm down. It had been just two hours since she gained her consciousness but this was the 100th time he was shouting at her, or schooling her.

"Fine! But please make sure you have Maggi all the time in this place till I am here. I get midnight cravings for it."

"Are you eating this or shall I have it?"

"You are still hungry? How much do you eat? You just ate three chapatis, along with rice and curry."

She exclaimed in surprise while he simply glared at her. She then didn't speak a word and had her food quietly.

"Why do you even open your mouth when you don't have anything to eat?"

She looked at him agape as she heard him. Did he just tell her to only open her mouth when she had to eat?

"You are a meanie."

"As if I care about your opinions."

She narrowed her eyes at him and had a spoonful rice. She never liked plain rice. Her favourite was biryani. But this 6 foot meanie minion would never give her that. Oh! How much she missed biryani.

"Hey! Do you like Chinese food?"

Aditya ignored her, being busy in his phone. She pouted and continued having her food. He heard her but as always, decided to ignore her. She finished her food and gave the empty plate to Aditya. He took the plate from her hands and kept it in the kitchen.

"Can I get your phone?"

Aditya's hands stopped moving for a second. If he allowed her to talk to anyone, someone might get a doubt. And as far as he had known Zoya, she didn't like to keep her mouth shut.

"I don't have a SIM card."

Zoya furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his lie. She had heard him talking over his phone.