breakfast pt.2

*smut*

*y/n's POV*

I come downstairs and Edith is already eating breakfast. When Cate sees me she comes and hugs me from behind because she knows Edith is not watching I smile and she whispers in my ear

"I love seeing you in my clothes but you look better without them"

I blush and I pour myself a glass of water trying to compose myself. Cate starts serving us breakfast.

"Edith honey this is y/n, my friend I was telling you about she'll probably stay with us for the day. Won't you y/n?"

Edith looks at me and I panic a bit
"Well if Edith doesn't mind I'll stay with the both of you" I say smiling trying to get Edith to like me.

She stays quiet for a few seconds and I start getting scared that she won't want me around for the day. She's still a little kid so maybe the idea of not having her mom all for her when they have some free time together is not appealing. I would definitely understand it but let's be honest it would make me a little bit sad because I really want to be near Cate.

"Will auntie come with us too?" she asks Cate.

"Of course honey it's our girls weekend, we'll do whatever you want"

"Then I'm okay with y/n coming along" She says while smiling at me.

My heart fills with joy as I hear that I'm gonna be spending the day with Cate and Edith who doesn't seem to be bothered by my presence.

Suddenly I realized that they mentioned another person that I don't know. At first, I thought that maybe it was Cate's sister but if I'm not wrong she still lives in Australia so I don't think it'll be her.

I sit beside Cate and we start eating breakfast. Edith finished hers before us because she started eating earlier. She places her plate in the sink and Cate tells her to go brush her teeth. She does as her mom tells her and leaves us alone in the kitchen.

Cate looks at me with a sly smile. I raise my eyebrow and she still doesn't say anything. I really want to know how'll be coming with us and so I decide to ask her.

"Cate, when Edith asked if her auntie could come too who was she talking about?

Before she answers she smiles and that's when I realize she won't tell me. However, I'm still looking at her wanting for an answer.

"You'll see darling. Believe me that you'll love her" she says as she smirks.

I start thinking about who could it be but I'm not sure which of Cate's famous friends could live near us. And I'm thinking about the famous ones because I'm sure that otherwise she wouldn't be so secretive about it.

I give up trying to get her to tell me because I know she won't so we finish breakfast and she goes upstairs to help Edith get dressed up. I go upstairs too and start getting ready for the day.

I turn on the shower so warm water starts coming through. I get naked and as I'm about to enter the shower Cate enters the room.

"Can I join darling?"
"Now that you're here it'd be rude of you not to"

She comes near me and pulls me in for a kiss. She snakes her hands around my waist and I do the same but around her neck. We keep on kissing passionately and she slides her tongue into my mouth. Which earns her a moan for me. I help her undress and we hop in the shower. I pull away to try and get my breathing normal again. She's about to kiss me
again when I stop her.

"Wait Cate, what about Edith?"
"Don't worry babe she's busy watching tv downstairs she won't bother us. Just don't be too loud"

She winks and we go back to kissing. She lifts me up, grabs me by my ass, and pins me against the wall. The tiles are cold as ice and I whine when my skin makes contact with them

"What's up baby girl? Is the wall too cold?"
"Yes" I say while pouting
"Then let mommy fix that" she says with a devilish smile

As soon as she ends the sentence she starts kissing and sucking my neck. As she does so, with her hand she starts playing with my already hardened nipple. I become increasingly desperate for her to fuck me.

"Cate fuck me already or I'll fuck you"
"Someone's getting bratty" she says with a raised eyebrow

I ignore what she says and try to change our position while I try to touch her, but she immediately stops me.

"So much confidence for a little brat like you. If you keep this attitude I'll have to punish you"

Her words left me speechless. God, she's so hot when she speaks to me like that. She really makes me go feral.

"Not so many words now huh?!" she says with a smirk on her face
"I-I'm... Uh... N-no" I stuttered
"You're so cute when you get so desperate for mommy"

She kisses me again and lowers her hand to my core. She starts rubbing my clit and I moan into her mouth. Her touch makes me extremely weak.

"Just one rule baby: no sounds"

I nod and she inserts two fingers inside of me. I gasp at the sudden action and she looks at me proudly. She starts pumping them in and out and I'm trying my best to not make a sound.

"You're so wet for mommy. You're mommy's favorite slut"

After saying that she lowers her mouth to my breasts and starts licking and sucking on them. As much as I want to contain it I let out a loud moan and I immediately realized what I've just done.

"I'll have to punish you for that babe"
"Pleasd do" I say almost whispering

She inserts another finger and speeds up her pace. I bite my lip as hard as I can to make no sounds. She looks right into my eyes while she fucks me. And that makes me even hornier. I come closer to her and I whisper into her ear after I bite her earlobe.

"I- I'm really close mommy"
"Then make mommy proud" she smiles and kisses me
"Make some noise now baby"

A few seconds later I cum in her fingers and let out a pretty loud moan she takes her fingers out and licks them right in front of me. And then she makes me lick them too. That makes me hungry for her.

"Let me show you how much I want you" I say as I start playing with her boobs.

She let's out a soft whimper and kisses me roughly.

"Make me scream your name darling" she whispers into my ear.

But as I'm about to fuck her, her phone rings.

"Sorry honey but I have to take this call. We'll leave it for later" She gives me a soft kiss and gets out of the shower to answer the phone.

"Yes? .... Oh Sarah you're already here? ... Ok don't worry we'll be ready in a minute"

DID SHE JUST SAY SARAH?! AS SARAH IN SARAH PAULSON?! Oh god I won't end this day alive. I mean are you telling me that I'm about to meet Sarah Paulson and that I'm gonna spend the day with her and Cate and that I'm gonna have to pretend that Cate hasn't just fucked me?! My life just keeps on getting better.

—————————————————————————-

Author's note

Hi guys!! As you can see I changed the way I structure chapters because I think this way are clearer.  Do you agree with me?

Btw thank you to everyone reading the fic <3 I hope you are enjoying it :)