girls day

*y/n's POV*

I finish my shower trying to keep myself together. And as I'm getting out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body, Cate peeks her head through the door.

"Hey darling, hurry up we're about to leave"
"Oh, yeah of course btw..."
I hesitate about what I was about to say. It was nothing too weird but I was just shy to ask.

"What's it y/n," Cate says a bit concerned.
"Oh no, it's nothing to worry about. I was just gonna ask if you could lend me some clothes because I have none and I really don't want to go back into my house" I say with a smile.

"Of course babe" she chuckles "You had me worried for a minute. By the way, you still have to tell me why you were outside your house crying so late at night"

After she says so a saddened look appears on my face. She notices it and she approaches me and kisses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it"
"Oh no it's just that I kinda forgot all that had happened after the such good time I've been having with you"

I snake my hand behind her waist and I pull her closer to me. We look into each other's eyes lovingly and after a few seconds, I kiss her passionately.

She pulls away and looks at me with a devilish smile.
"C'mon y/n Sarah and Edith are waiting for us. Save this for later" She gives me a last peck in the lips and goes to her bedroom.

I dry myself up and walk into the bedroom where she had laid out a simple outfit for me. *Imagine whatever outfit you think would suit the occasion*

It was really cute and for some reason, I felt really happy knowing that I would be wearing her clothes for the whole day.

After a few minutes of getting ready, I'm already done and Cate calls me downstairs.

When I get to the living room I see Sarah playing and joking with Edith while talking to Cate. I get a bit nervous.

Cate sees me and senses that I'm shy about introducing myself to Sarah, so she gets up and grabs my hand. She squeezes it a little bit and then looks at me with a reassuring smile.
"Sarah this is y/n, she'll be spending the day with us"

"Oh she's the one you told me about?" she says looking at Cate.

I look at her and she blushes a bit and gives Sarah a death stare. The whole situation makes me a little bit less nervous and I chuckle. I love knowing that Cate already told someone about us, It makes me feel like I'm not just a craving she has.

Now Sarah looks at me and smiles. "Hi y/n I'm Sarah, pleased to meet you" I smile and I stretch out my hand to shake hers but instead, she pulls me into a hug.

It caught me by surprise so at first I don't know how to react but I end up hugging her back.

The hug doesn't last longer than a few seconds, but it makes me feel really comfortable around Sarah.

Edith is playing by herself and basically ignoring the three of us. Silence fills the room and Cate, Sarah and I keep looking at each other. We end up laughing really hard because the situation was just stupid.

"Ok I think we can leave now that we've already overcome the weird moment" Sarah says.

"Edith tidy your toys we're leaving" Edith does as Cate tells her and we walk out the house to Sarah's car. Cate and Sarah seat on the front seats and I seat in the back ones with Edith.

I see Sarah is in the driver's seat and I'm tempted to make a joke about her driving. Cate turns around to look at me and sees me about to burst out laughing. "Y/n what are you laughing about?".