5

As Leonard returns home still grinning from his previous accomplishment in comprehending the first part the power of the wind. He pasts by a gym that states "anyone who can break the records in this gym will win $200 for each record broken"

"Darren isn't this just free money since my body strength is above average now"

"Yes Host this is free money"

"Oh right, Darren why do you call me Host and not my real name?"

"Because Host has not ordered me too"

"Darren call me by my real name from now on"

"Yes Leonard"

As Leonard opens the door into the gym and asks about how to beat the records

"You just need to beat them on any of the machines"

"Ah okay (Launches a punch) so like this?"

As the machine starts blaring "RECORD BROKEN" over and over again.

Leonard proceeds to repeat this process around the gym on all the machines and beats all previous records on them. He leaves the gym with $2000 dollars while the gym owner mouth is still open in shock that a 17-year-old just beat all the records in his gym in under 20 minutes if not less.

"Hey, Owner can I ask you something?"

"Sure.."

"Can I have a lifetime gym card?"

"Ehhh why not what I just need your name because we need it to add to our database"

"The names Leonard Johnson"

"Okay Leonard here's your card that can only be used by you or by someone else if you are here with them"

"Ahh Okay well gotta get home now"

As Leonard returns home $2,000 dollars richer and excite opens his door he accidentally crumpled half of the doorknob.

"Oops, Darren how can I control my strength better?"

"DING"

"Darren did I comprehend more of the power of wind"

"No Leonard you did not instead you received a quest"

[Control Your Strength]

Requirements:

Manage to control your strength to where you can squeeze a tomato and not break its skin what so ever.

Rujfzt: [Maevo Gpwl Tfabpolp Mfrpfi] frt 500 Mfzsui Swlouq Czutaol

"Wait, Darren does this manual include all of the special moves including the 8 gates"

"Yes Leonard, whenever you receive a Manual inside of the Manual it has the culminated knowledge of everything Might Guy has ever learned"

"Wait so I just need to be able to use my full strength, but not crush the tomato?"

"Yes host you do"

Leonard walks over to a grocery store and leaves with two cardboard boxes full of tomatoes close to a hundred. Leonard returns home and starts practice in the shower because he doesn't want to get the house dirty. When he has almost reached the end of his patience he managed to do it not once but twice in a row before...

"DING"

"Leonard you have received all items on your couch"

"Wait why on the couch?"

"Because you didn't ask for an inventory only for a shop, stats and for me to issue missions"

"Wait really as he jogged over to the couch to see..."