16

After Leonard got back to the hotel and went to his room he meets Jean again. As he says hello and walks by her she asks

"How do you know so much about us?"

"Google"

As Jean is still shocked by his answer as he walks into his room. But once Leonard gets back to his room he begins to laugh quietly over his answer. Now pondering over the location of the child he remembers that she is held by Melvin Fisk(FYI I don't actually know his name).

He opens up his ŀȧptop which was left on the table before he left. As he finally opens up the program he hears this

[Ding]

"System gift has been acknowledged by *cough* commenters *cough* the system"

[System Gift]

Sealed Ebony and Ivory

(A/N remember the holy sword at the start hmmm?)

As Leonard reacts with a stunning face and yells

"Huii Yufv"

As he opens up the gift the twin guns materialize in front of him on the table. Still, in shock, he shuts off the weapon program and yells once again. As he picks up the pistols(they are desert eagle right?) a System screen shows up

[Ebony and Ivory sealed]

With 7 seals currently sealing Ebony and Ivory, their current strength has the same firing power of an L115A3. (A big gun)

Can be unsealed with the blood of a demon.

Leonard face lightly grimaced realizing the firing power of just one of the pistols. As he checks his bought history on his system he finds the

[Holy sword of the Paladin]

A holy sword used by a legendary paladin to purify Demons

As taps on the item, it also materializes onto the table.

The sword appears looking golden and holy with a scabbard that looks to be made with some kind of scales. As he goes back to the system he checks the weapons info and there is a tab that says visuals. As he taps on it three options appear

{Aijfwl salagiu}

{visible when used}

{visible when item name is called}

As Leonard remembers that its the modern world and walking around with a sword on his back could probably get him arrested. So Leonard taps on the third option because it seemed to be the best option until he becomes a public character. The Sword then shimmers away and to test its capabilities he tries to pick it up, but as he grabs at its previous location he can't feel it. As he feels like he just got scammed he realizes using his brain that it's probably not usable while invisible because imagine running around with an invisible minigun that nobody can see. So Leonard whispers.

"Holy Sword of the Paladins"

As the phrase came out of his mouth the sword shimmered back into existence in his hand. Once he lets go the sword once again disappears and he checks the system bought items to inventory(Only for bought items nothing else) and there it is sitting in one of the slots. Leonard then calls the sword out again in his head and the sword also appears in his hand. As Leonard realizes it can also be called out with a mental command he realizes how fast his mind works and probably realizes it a power of his Lex Luthor level IQ. Now he picks up a black filtered breathable facemask that he packed with him. Now slipping the knives he got from the gun he bought into his pocket. He picks up the gun case and makes sure it works fine with his telekinetic powers by throwing a bullet using all the strength he could use from Might Guy's Manual and controlling the bullet through telekinesis.

As Leonard finally falls asleep, Oblivious to the fact that.

[Ding]

Added quest award to [Become Strong and Powerful] Inventory reward

As Leonard was still asleep the notification faded away, Leonard woke up seeing his curtain's open and immediately rolls over and summons his sword. As he finds a post-it note that says hi on the floor in front of the curtains. Leonard realizing it was a fuċkɨnġ prank he opens his door and walks out after unsummoning his sword and knocks on there door. As he hears the footsteps coming over he grins, hearing the doorknob turn and the click of the door unlocking his kicks it down and summons his sword and slashes down all the pillows and sheets.

Al ovu X-Mur fzu ar lvmhc md luuare ovu ljmzt frt ovur luuare fii ovu naiimjl uknimtare arom f vpeu himpt md dufovuzl fzmprt vaq. Jufr immcl fo vaq frt fl lvu zpgl vuz uwul lvu hfr'o lomn immcare fo vaq jaov fii ovu dufovuzl fzmprt vaq jaov f emitur ljmzt ar vfrt frt hfr'o lomn aqfearare vaq fl fr freui fl lvu giplvul gudmzu opzrare fjfw. Al vu lofzul fo ovuq jvaiu iuooare mpo lmqu md val gimmt ŀplo vu flcl

"Who the Fuck left my curtains open and a post-it on the floor"

As Shadowcat raises her hand after Leonard recognizes her slightly Asian face he releases a slight amount more blood ŀust at her and turns and sees Jean's face slightly red. Leonard realizing his bloodlust might have brought some pressure to them he releases it and apologizes for his sudden scare to them. Leonard then proceeds to warn them to never ever bother or disturb his room ever again.