「7」unwanted memories

alessandro's pov:

weeks gone by, since i read that email. my mind still couldn't believe it, i was in denial. i tried to forget about the information that i've learned but it kept on getting more and more irritating as the emails grew.

adriana had her first successful kindergarten experience, rome and noah are still unaware of the news, it had been a fatal mistake of mine.

"alessandro are you good?" noah questions me as he's been observing me for weeks acting strange, "yes, im fine." i said, still frustrated, why would my ex tell me that. could it be she's lying?

→...daughter, regards from blair
ᴰᴱᴸᴵᵛᴱᴿᴱᴰ: 9:20

blair amulet, i haven't thought of her in years, since high school, i never wanted to end things with her, but it seems nothing good ever lasts, but she's really bad at keeping secrets, and yet she was really good at keeping a secret that would change my entire life.

i tried to think of ways to deny the fact, or try to think of the times that i was reckless, but none of it made sense.

i was standing next to noah, and rome as Rome's mother before us made her way towards her, and by her side was a small child, she looked to be about 2 years old. i had been staring at the small child longer than i should be, the child had a uncanny appearance to me. "meet, adriana" rome's mom introduces, the little girl was rather adorable up close.

thinking back on my first encounter with adriana had only been a coincidence but receiving the email, everything adds up now.

i had been completely lost in my thoughts before realising rome was standing in front my desk, "what is it?" i ask, snapping out of my thoughts, "you're keeping something from me aren't you?" rome starts to say, "keeping what?" i ask, rome always been very observant and on top of things, he could read a person that easily.

"...there are some information i wish to keep to myself" i responded, "whatever it is, you're acting strange" rome simply states before exiting my office.

rome's pov:

alessandro looked like he was deep in thoughts, because when i appeared in front of him, he didn't react or say anything, clearly something is bothering him, but i couldn't pin on what it was.

ah ha, so it's very secretive? i'll get to the bottom of it, i have to. as i start to live again, the anguish of the past was still there but the urge to want to hurt adriana surpassed me.

a few years passed, and adriana turns 9 years old, i didn't really care for it at all, but lots of things changed, i was able to see her, i didn't know why I wanted to see her. but when i first saw her, the first thing that came to mind was, she looked exactly like alessandro, there was no way in hell alessandro could keep it a secret any longer.

it's clear that adriana has become more self aware, but the fact i knew something that noah didn't know made me feel superior. when i finally made the connection everything fell into place, his sudden behavioural change, and back when i thought she was our sister, all of it made sense. then my senses came to me, 'i shot her' i wanted to kill her. things became clear and i made a fatal mistake, but all of it didn't make sense.

if she is in fact his, then how come it was my mother that was with her? it couldn't be that he fucked my mom? no. it can't be that, so how it could it be? none of it made sense.

alessandro's pov:

3 years earlier

adriana just celebrated her 6th birthday, and knowing the information made celebrating her birthday a bit more special, she's special as it is. "now the bath wasn't so bad." i say helping her out of the bathtub, "bubba!" she says still mad at me for making her take a bath.