「1 2」o h n o

adriana knew that crying wasn't going to solve anything, and she didn't want to make a ruckus, since everyone was older than her. it'd be awful if they saw a little kid throwing a fit.

she grabbed her phone, and was scrolling through her favourites, she stares at her phone for a few moments registering the names;
she had attempted to dial noahs' cell but it only led to leaving a voice mail, which was a no go.
𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘢 👑♥️
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ ɴᴏᴀʜ 🐊💜
uncle rome ☺️💙

she looks down and her finger was hovering over her dad's number, she inhaled and breathed out.

it wasn't like she was scared of her dad.. yeah she was scared. she closes her eyes as she hit the contact to her dad, it rung for a few seconds before she heard her dad's voice, "sweetie, is something wrong?" hearing her dad's voice made her cry even more, she wouldn't be in this mess if she just listened and obeyed.

"love?" he goes, after silence was received on his end, he was getting concerned.

"dad, I'm sorry, can you please pick me up." she says crying, "of course." he says, and after she told him the address, she had expected him to be furious and not bother, but instead he asked if she was alright and if anybody was around.

"yeah, just a few students, but I'm standing by the entrance." she responds. so with that the dad gets into his car.

soon enough, adriana notices the mustang pulling up to the curbside. she already had tears spilling, she didn't want to see her dad like this. but she had no other choice..

"adriana.." he starts to say as he approaches his daughter, he was both concerned, and disappointed that she didn't listen, "dad I'm sorry.." she begins, "shh, let's get you home." he says as he gives her a hug and wiped her tears away, "now i hate seeing those pretty eyes of yours crying." he continues, which adriana cries even more.

they made it back home, and adriana was told to get herself washes and changed.

"i'd like you in my office, after you get changed." alessandro stoically says, not bothering to look at his daughter after they arrived in the mansion.

"okay.." she  inaudibly whispers. Her father despised being strict with her, but she had disobeyed him.

adriana stood under the shower, and was taking her luxurious time, last thing she needed was a lecture. when she had taken a long time in the shower, her father came up giving a knock to make sure she was alright.

"yeah im just changing now." she responds, which he leaves, going back to his office. adriana sighs in relief, and manages to put on her pj tops, it was her dad's tshirt she stole.

she gradually gets closer to the office door, normally it would be easy to just go in, but it was looming over her like a shadow, it was scary since she never been told to 'be in my office' and stuff, so she didn't know what to expect.

her heart continuously racing, as she came to the threshold of the door, before she had the courage to knock. The door opens before her, revealing her dad in his suit and tie, with a sincere smile.

"well, come in." which, that was when everything began.

she situated herself on the couch furthest from her dad, while alessandro had was facing her with a stoic look, with legs crossed while waiting for his daughter to calm down.

"Dad it wasn't that big of a deal anyway-" she starts to say but her dad just remained silent, as he leans back into his seat getting comfortable, which ironically made her feel uncomfortable.

"Go on" he responds seeing that his daughter went quiet, she started to play with the strings of her pajama bottom, "i wasn't thinking, and just thought that one dance wouldn't hurt, but clearly it did hurt cause he didn't even dance with me." she continues.

alessandro stays quiet, "i convinced uncle rome to take me.. so he did..," she pauses as she notices that her dad clench his fist, "but! it wasn't his fault.. i told him I needed a ride to a sleepover." she lies, hoping her dad wouldn't ask questions concerning rome or get him in trouble, i shouldn't have thrown uncle rome under the bus she thought to herself

"dad,,! I'm sorry, please forgive me" she says on the verge of tears, alessandro straightens himself, as he motions for her to come to him. adriana fell into his embrace, he swiftly wraps his arms around her.

"i am not happy that you disobeyed me, but im just glad you're safe, and nothing happened." he starts to say, "i know I can make some unreasonable decisions, but always remember that I love you."

adriana doesn't look up at her dad and continues to have her face buried to his chest, "i am extremely grateful that, despite breaking my rules, you still called for help." he concludes giving his daughter a kiss to the top of her head.

"you're not allowed to have friends over for a week." he tells her, which she nods, before getting out of his office.

after alessandro, sends his daughter off to bed.  Immediately his entire aura changed from the sweet and caring father, to dark and malicious businessman.

alessandro's eyes had gotten darker, and his pupils dilated, shortly after sending an email.

he shut off all monitors and devices in his office, as he turns the light switch off, leaving only the lamp on. he leisurely makes his way out the office, knowing fully what he had just done.

noah arrives home late, and happens to be taking a drink of water, before he saw alessandro.

right away, noah knew what he did, "again?" he asks, as alessandro takes a seat next to him, "yeah." he responds dryly, "what happened?"

....after the brief explaining, "wow. so it was like that, so what will you do with rome?"

"well, if what my daughter said was true, i'll let him go."

noah had gotten a bit queasy, realizing what he meant by that, "you know exiling him won't do it" noah says, "im not thinking of exiling him, but I know he loves his women.. so you can guess the rest." alessandro says, which noah nods.

on the second floor, adriana had been sleeping away soundly, not having a care in the world.

published: 5.26.22

edit: 7.9.22
comment <3
vote <3
follow ❤️