Demon lord

slime taoshite world   1 year has past sense rimuru began his journey the war began 3 months ago 

[Provat] hey beelzebub do you want to go fight those hero's they are causing too much trouble you are one of the strongest demons after all i would like to test my blade on them but i cant risk dying and risk causing a civil war i dont know if hero's have seduced any of the high demons they do have strange skills so what do you think.

[Beelzebub] hmm i dont know if i should perhaps we should we should let laika and flatorte take care of them to test their strength they are powerful enough to deal with them.

well i think they are but i dont know why the hero's are gaining more power at such a rapid rate its as if something is braking the rules of the world to give them power but are not showing themselves no angel could have that amount of spare power to give away i dont know if a god to do that on this scale.

but why would the gods fight us in such a wasteful manner and the way the hero's have moved its like they are throwing weakling away with no concern of what remains we seem to have taking light amount of losses compared to them the 300 hero's and is now 150 but the true concern.

is the true hero's they have grown in numbers they have the power to kill high rank demons with only a little difficulty only the arch demons can still handle them but they haven't made their move yet 

[Provat] i have given some thought on that i think that they think that as soon as they make their move the highlands will make their move just azusa alone could destroy entire city's with a single spell we properly shouldn't her that copy of high rank magic she was already a monster but now.
I think it would take all of the hero's to defeat her but she wont make a move if they dont it would seem we need to wait for a foolish human to engage her first but if they hurt her family its game over for whoever try's hey beezebub lets go train a little i dont want to get rusty .

[Beelzebub] sigh i have a lot  of paperwork left but whatever it can wait 

in the human capital 

[king of humans] how much longer must this war go on i know the new goddess told us to attack the demons but i didnt think it was just throw away all my solders and civilians.

for the hero's growth they have caused more damage to us than the demons ever did something  fishy is going on the women have gone weird they used to be proud but they turned into weak pathetic before the hero's must be some sort of mind control.

every spy I sent out haven't returned my generals have become boot lickers I picked those generals for their backbone so I wouldn't become a greedy king the leader of the hero's has gathered enough support to overthrow me but hasn't tried yet I thought spell was only targeted at high ranked people but I was wrong .

I snuck into the city even the lower class has been messed with another strange thing was that there wasn't a single demihuman I looked for hours found nothing.

I'm still hoping the witch of the highlands might safe us but her cult will not allow any of my few remaining spy's to get into contact with her they fear that I have the mind control spell .

I wish I could have such a loyal group sigh I miss the goddess of peace she was a good god didn't make such orders I fear my daughter has become a pet to the hero's to be passed around perhaps I should visit the witch.

in return for my life please destroy us before all of us become slaves to them if it wasn't for the blessing this crown has I would've been lost also its time to go nows not the time to be indecisive its all or nothing.