Chapter 5

Two cars drove down the road towards the Cullens house, Kelsey grew more and more nervous as she realized they grew nearer, Edward chuckled and shook his head. Somehow it was nearly cute that she grew nervous not because of the thought of a house full of vampires but the fact that she was worried his family wouldn't like her.

She was one of a kind that's for sure.

Once they arrived Edward got out and used his speed to quickly get to Kelly's side of the car and opened the car door for her and later would guide her inside the front entrance of the house just as Noah pulled up with Bella in tow.

Kelly was amazed by the inside and commented on it which Edward jokingly asked her if she expected motes and coffins which Kelly smiled and just shook her head, when they arrived at the staircase, Noah and Bella arrived inside and both later would but told about how their family members were actually thinking of making food for them.

The twins looked at one another as they followed their boyfriends to where the others were, they got a bit worried since they just ate some food earlier before the guys arrived since the girls knew the Cullens didn't eat so they wanted to be somewhat respectful or something...

So when the Cullens were busy cooking and Rosalie asked if the twins were even Italian which the others brushed it off as they had a whiff of the scent of the twins. When the four of them arrived the sisters were first introduced to Esme - Edwards mother.

"I hope you two are hungry," Esme says.
"Yeah absolutely," Bella replied.
"Thanks," Kelly spoke up.
"They already ate..." Edward says.

Rosalie annoyed by this crushed the glass bowl in her hands, the twins frowned and mentioned that they knew they didn't eat so they thought if the two of them...Esme on the other hand did tell the twins that it was okay. But Rosalie was still mad since to her this was very bad for them to have two humans know about their family secret and could pose a threat to their very lives.

That's when Alice arrived, she greeted the twins with a smile and hugged them both. Kelly was a bit stiff before she relaxed a bit as Alice removed herself from the girl telling them both that they did smell good which both Noah and Edward were a bit weirded out by that.

Next, they were introduced to Jasper who was rather new to being a vegetarian of the family, later Edward guided Kelly upstairs to get a further knowledge of the house, when they did get up the stairs Kelly noticed a large number of graduation caps up on the wall and asked about it and was told from Edward that it was more of a running joke.

When Edward brought Kelly to his room she looked around and realized that there wasn't a bed in the room, apparently, vampires don't sleep either. Kelly then looked at all the music Edward had as well as the one he had been listening to before and realized it was one of those beautiful classical music types.

As the music continued on to roll through the room Edward slowly took a few steps forwards and gently grabbed Kelly's hands bringing her close to him before he awkwardly began slow dancing with her, it wasn't until he twirled her that he noticed her expression.

"What?" Edward asked.
"I can't dance...I mean I don't really dance...like at all. Ever." Kelly admits.
"Well, I can always make you." Edward joked.
"I'm not scared of you," Kelly replied.
"You really shouldn't have said that." Edward smiled and shook his head after a chuckle.

In one swift moment, Edward once again took her on his back and leaped out towards the tree in front of his opened window. Kelly held on tightly as she trusted Edward completely to make sure she wouldn't fall off him.