Chapter 1

The nice sunny days of Phoenix would come to an end for the Swan Twins, their mother was re-married and since they noticed how happy their mother was whenever this man was with her they decided to move to Forks with their father so she could spend her time with him.

That' pretty much all they wanted, their mother to have a lot of happiness with Phil.

He was a cool guy so they didn't mind him at all, but whenever he was away they could see the sadness in their mothers eyes, she couldn't fool them so this was their best bet and what they could do for their mother.

Sure the place would be missed but both Kelsey and Bella wouldn't regret this considering the fact their mother was happy even though she herself would miss her twin daughters.

And so, their move began.

Bella and Kelsey were putting their bags in the trunk of Phil - their mothers new husband's car, since they wanted to go on the road due to Phil's baseball career the twins decided to go live with their father so their mother could travel with Phil.

"I'm gonna miss this area." Kelsey sighed.

"It'll be alright though...I mean were going to see dad again." Bella told her twin.

"Yeah that's true, haven't seen him in a while." Kelsey smiled.

Since they had a plane to catch the twins got in the back of Phil's car and were silent on the ride there, tearful goodbyes were placed on the twins as they hugged their mother goodbye as well as Phil, he wasn't all that bad and in fact he made their mother happy so they were glad she had someone to take care of her.

It was almost like a blur for the twins as they were on the plane heading to Forks Washington, their father was already there to pick them up in his police cruiser. He was Charlie Swan - chief of police.

"Your hair got longer..." Charlie commented on Bella's hair.

"You even grew bangs..." Charlie said to Kelsey.

"I cut it before." Bella replied.

"Guess it grew out then..." Charlie replied.

"I just kept them." Kelsey mumbled.

"Looks good. Kelly." Charlie commented.

After that silence - talk about awkward! But it would give the twins some time to get used to living here with their father, once they arrived Charlie helped with some of Bella's and Kelsey's bags bringing them inside the house and into their own rooms. Kelsey nodded at the sight of her room accepting it as she put her bags down a the foot of her bed.

Though there would be one bathroom, yikes! Well they would have to make do.

Putting her cloths away that were all in her bag she sighed and looked around a bit before going to her sisters room and leaned on the door. Sharing a look they nodded and soon joined Charlie downstairs and outside who was meet up with an old friend of his.

Billy Black, and his son Jacob Black.

"Bella, Kelly, you remember Billy Black." Charlie says.

"Yeah." Kelsey nods.

"Hey your looking good." Bella smiles.

"Well I'm still dancing, I'm glad your both finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you two told him you were coming." Billy smirks.

"All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you in the mud." Charlie rolled his eyes.

"After I ram you in the ankles." Billy jokes.