Seven.

[Photo: Zuri]

                                                                           >>>>Nami.<<<<

After Rhianne and I left Fashionista, we walked to her Hyundai. We put her bags in the trunk and shut it. As we did so, I felt eyes on me. I looked throughout the parking lot and saw no one in sight. Somehow, my eyes darted back to the window of Fashionista. One ofthe employees at the desk stared directly at me like she was scheming. Bitch. She didn't like me as soon as I walked in the fucking store. I wasn't the one to think I had haters, but this one? Definitely the hater type.

"Zuri!" I heard Rhianne scream, making me snap out of my stare. In a blink of an eye, I saw Rhianne all the way across the parking lot in the arms of Zuri. He laughed, rocking her from side-to-side. If you would've saw them, you would've sworn up and down that they knew each other for years. Who would've guessed overnight texting could bring two people close?

"Wah gwan, Rhi?" I heard him say. They both walked over to me. Zuri gave me a smile before hugging me. "Wah gwan, Nami?"

I raised an eyebrow in a quizzical manner, overlapping it with a smile. "Hey. I didn't even know you knew my name."

"Yuh gyal over here," Zuri said, pointing to Rhianne. "Told mi yuh name."

"Oh, alright. Where's Tru?" I inquired, peering over his shoulder.

"In di car. Yuh gyals need a ride?"

"No we-"

"Yeah!" I glared at Rhianne, who was batting her long eyelashes. I wanted to shake her, but she was so busy swooning over Zuri.

"Rhianne," I said sternly. She looked at me blankly. "Can we talk for a second?"

Rhianne rolled her eyes, kissing her teeth. She looked at Zuri, who was looking at her. "Mi be back, aright?" Zuri nodded and I pulled Rhianne far from Zuri. "What di hell is yuh problem?"

Bitch, are you crazy? I screamed at her in my head.

"Same question I should be asking you! What the fuck do you think you are doing? We just met these guys less than a day ago, and you're just being happy go lucky, taking their offer on a ride! Who's to fucking say they're not rapists?" I scolded her.

"Would yuh calm yuh rass?" Rhianne snapped. She sighed. "I'm pretty sure dey nuh badman. Just relax, aright? I don't know how yuh do inna di foreign, but yuh haffi chill. Give dem a chance. How yuh expect to mek friends eff yuh don't give people a chance?"

I rolled my eyes. She was right, though I hated to admit it. I hated being wrong. "What about your car?" I asked her in a surrendering tone.

Rhianne shrugged. "Get mi father to pick it up. So, yuh coming?"

I sighed before saying, "Yeah, but-"

"Yay!" Rhianne hugged me tightly. I couldn't help but smile at her juvenile personality. Even though I've known her for one day, I know that she's looking out for herself and looking out for me.

"But if I get snatched up, I'm blaming you." I warned her once she let go of me. She nodded and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I own up for mi sins." Rhianne replied as we walked back towards Zuri. I sighed in frustration; I guess I got to let go if I want to have a friend here.

Zuri greeted us back with a welcoming smile on his face. "Wah gwan? Yuh riding with Tru and mi?"

"Yeah." I answered, looking at Rhianne. Her eyes lit up happily. "We're riding."