Finally

Draco Malfoy, the boy I loved, a death eater.

It pained him thoroughly. Day after day, he suffered.

After he'd trusted me, telling me how he felt, he just collapsed in my arms as soon as I touched his cold skin, holding him tightly, my arms wrapped around his weakened body.

"I'm feeling so tired." He whispered, making me shut my eyes to contain my tears. Every night.

My pretty boy, I would call him. And to my surprise he smiled. Even though it was the slightest smile, it made my heart feel warm, making me feel like the happiest person.

It seemed so impossible to him. How could he not lose me and his family at the same time?

And once his tears came in contact with my warmed up skin, I asked myself, was he holding this in all along? My beautiful boy.

It felt like my whole world collapsed whenever I looked him in the eyes. His pain was mine. I wanted nothing but for him to feel okay.

The nights, that were once spent with love, were just cold and filled with tears, that would stream down either his or both our cheeks. It stung in my heart whenever he'd tighten his grip on me, trying to hold himself back, hold his emotions back. But I'd always tell him, it was okay. It was okay to let it out and to feel, to cry, I said.

He was falling apart and I had to watch. No feeling could be compared to this.

I didn't know if it was my mind, this whole situation or literally just the weather that was clouded. But my thoughts, my own thoughts, for sure, were blurred by the images of Draco's tired pale face, the dark circle under his eyes and his outstanding bones. His figure was tall, yet he was clearly thinner. It made my heart ache.

"Did you sleep?" I asked him softly once he entered the common room and sat down opposite me on one of the leather couches. It was dark. He looked up and I knew, he didn't rest.

"Sort of. Yes." He answered shortly, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

"I want you to get enough sleep."

"It's not my choice anyway." He blurted out, calmly, yet it was unintentionally harsh enough to make my chest tighten. I didn't want to tire him any more than he already was.

These dark times of his life had a huge impact of his health.

————

I carried my panting self outside to the grounds, a wand tightly glued to my shaking hand. My stomach turned in pure anxiety.
Where was he? Noises of the battle began to die down, making me feel uneasy. That would mean, it was all coming to an end.

He stands right in front of me

And he looks up. His eyes teary, reflecting the previous pain he had felt, which was finally released. His face sweaty, hair sticking to his forehead. His oh so pretty lips trembling as he smiles, as if he hadn't done so in years. He laughs in relief. He sees me and laughs. A genuine laugh. He shuts his eyes close in pure disbelief as he sinks into the piece of his mind, the wrong side being defeated, finally. He's able to breathe properly. Finally.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I seriously don't know what to think about this one, I'm not sure. I literally couldn't find the right words to express the feelings, but I hope you did like it anyway (somehow)
Oh and also, the reason I wrote in the present tense in the last paragraph was because I really wanted to point out, that he was happy now, like in the moment. I hope it doesn't confuse anyone

Have a great day/good night!