Used?

I walk through the dark hallways of the house I once knew to be a comforting place. That has turned into a childhood memory, and only a childhood memory, long ago. I try to walk past and not glance at all the things that would make memories come back. Spots I would use to hide when playing hide and seek, sneaking around to eat snacks we weren't allowed to eat before dinner was ready and all the other ones. They were all only making me remember how it was long gone. And never coming back.

Directing my gaze to the doors at the end of the hallway, I shake off all the old memories and thoughts.

Would I see him? Was he behind those closed doors.

I clenched my hand into a fist. Pull it together.

The doors open.

"(Y/l/n)!" One of the Malfoy's housekeepers, I remember, calls out, standing in the center of the huge room. "Long time no see."

"Hello." I greet shortly, with no sentiments. I may have known him since i was a kid, he may have been kind to me and Draco when we were doing any mischief, but I've learned the hard way not to trust people easily. One being the way I've got here- That being against my will.

"You've grown."

No shit. It's been years.

"You say?" I ask rhetorically as the man who has brought me in leaves through the front door.

"Yes, quite sure of it. Well-"

"Will you please get to the point? Why am I here?" I cut him off. It comes across rude, I see it in his face when he looks at me like he tries to figure out if he heard right.

"You see, when you and Draco grew up, I knew you would be one good team."

"What's that supposed to mean." I immediately ask. I don't think I like where this is going.

"You and him have always been each other's perfect partner in crime. It has always been you two against the world, (y/n). You two may have drifted apart-"

"Yes, for a reason. So I would suggest you don't tell me something stupid now. I know my value and have my priorities and beside that, a life outside this manor. Go ahead, but I'm warning you, I'm not playing any games this family has planned."

"That is correct, ms. (Y/l/n). You have found a life outside this manor. You have found your values, your priorities and I'm beyond proud of you for that. But everyone, me included, was beyond sad as well. After all, you were and still are a part of the family." He lifts his eyebrows, speaking as wise as he can manage. Though as I have said, I have learnt and I'm not falling for it anymore.

"Yes, the fact that I have left this family and life behind me for a reason still remaining. If you don't mind, I would like to leave now. I have better things to do." I sense a feeling of discomfort the longer I stay. I need to get out of here. That was longer than enough. 

"See, that's the bizarre part." He chuckles, but there is no humour behind it. "That you can't." He points a finger at me. I blink.

"Pardon?"

"Draco is waiting for me to let him in. It was an order, ms. (Y/l/n). A family's order. I can't disobey family orders, and if my life would depend on it."

I blink again. I don't feel much. I don't know if my heart is skipping beats or going slower than usual. I try to snap myself out of the haze, but all I can see is red. Rage. Calm down is all I can tell myself, though it does not help. Draco Malfoy has called me here. He has made them grab my arms. It was all his fault. They forced me into this manor filled with memories I didn't want to recall. Him. It was him.