Toxic

Hello! Before you start reading, I wanted to say something to cause no confusion. First of all, I'm sorry to be updating this late. I really couldn't find an ending for this one and still haven't. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. I've been rethinking my decision on publishing this one and since I couldn't seem to find an ending, I thought I'd just publish it. But I also thought, if you want, you could write your own ending in the comments at the end, so that everyone who reads this, can have different and creative types of endings. I don't know if it sounds stupid, was just a thought. I don't really know if I'll delete this later or if I like this enough to keep it here, but time will tell, I don't know. Anyway, as I've said, hope you're not upset, hope you enjoy it!

The wind's whistling was heard outside. No students were around as it was too cold. Everyone sat in their warm cozy common rooms,wrapped in blankets, noses above their hot chocolate mugs, huddling in front of the fire place. (Y/n) was surrounded by piles of books, her nose in an on the dark wooden table placed Practical Defensive Magic and its Use Against the Dark Arts. The tip of her finger drove over the words. Skimming it, she turned her head back to the parchment and wrote down information she thought would be useful for her essay. She ended her slowly written sentence and reread it to be sure.

A teardrop ruined a word by dropping right onto it. It smeared and made it unreadable. She cussed at herself, wiping her eye and hastily trying to fix it, though there was no use.

Frustrated, she put her face in her hands, cupped her heated cheeks. One teardrop broke the wall and caused an entire flood. Her bottom lip trembled and she sniffled, before wiping her face once more and letting her arms fall back on the table.

If someone had seen her, they would have laughed at what a crybaby she was, crying because of an essay.

But the essay did not matter that much to her. It was more an excuse to let out her feelings, which she was bottling up all this time.

Her boyfriend was sat in one of those cozy common rooms, enjoying his time with his friends. He didn't know where (y/n) was and she felt like he didn't care that much to think about it either.

Packing her things into her bag and placing the books back to their original places on the shelves of the library, she stood up, wiping her tears one more time before exiting Hogwart's massive library.

———-

She was invited to a night with Draco's friends in the Slytherin common room. Some of his friends had become hers really fast either, so she felt comfortable around them, that was no problem. Having gotten ready, dressed up in some comfortable clothes, she was on her way.

Waiting outside was Theodore Nott, smiling brightly when she was in sight. He side hugged her when she was closer and said the password for them to enter.

"(Y/n)!" Blaise Zabini threw his hands in the air cheerfully. She stepped closer to the black leather couches near the fire place they were sitting on. The light in the common room was quite dim, making it look snug.

She felt a hand pull her softly by her shoulder and a face close to hers. Draco Malfoy, her boyfriend, kissed her cheek softly, before looking at her and smiling.

"Hello" he whispered softly, causing warmth to spread in (y/n)'s body. She felt his breath on her cheek as she smiled as well, his hands still placed on her shoulders.

"Hello" she replied, trying to suppress her smile. Catching a glimpse of Draco, she saw the way his hair had messily fallen on his face and him smirking attractively as he watched her face closely. Her heartbeat quickened.

"Get a room, love birds!" Blaise shouted, the smirk on his face visible in his voice. She turned her head to the left and noticed that they were the only ones still standing. Draco let go of her and took a seat next to Pansy. And even though she knew they were only friends, she couldn't help but feel weird, jealous almost. Tonight was one of the nights where she had Draco's attention. She didn't want anything to ruin that, so she decided to leave it and take a seat next to Theodore.